"I am Alpha Jay of the Alba Rosa Pack," the man said, standing and extending his hand. The woman eyed it, not taking it.

Jay sighed before sitting back down in his cramped chair.

"Why are you looking for me?" She asked. The name did not register to her. She was secluded within the woods, but sometimes travelers she tended to gossiped about various packs. She had never heard of Alpha Jay or the Alba Rosa pack before, though something about the name seemed to sound familiar.

"I've been searching for you for years now," Jay said.

The woman tentatively walked towards the table before sitting back down. She noticed the weary lines of age that were within Jay's face- something that she had not taken note of with his dominating presence overpowering her senses.

"Why?" She asked again.

"I was... I am your daughter's mate."

"My moon child?" The old woman sucked in a breath of air as she realized this man had seen her daughter, maybe recently.

"You have seen my moon child? Is she okay? Is she here?" She leaned her head to look out the window, hope fading from her face as she quickly realized that her daughter was not there.

"No...When I met her she went by the name... Daisy."

The older woman smiled. Perhaps she had acquired the name because of the necklace she had given her.

"That still doesn't explain why you're here," the woman said sharply, coming back to the reality that this man had been searching for her.

"I...It's hard to describe this, but I was hoping...that you would come back to my pack with me."

The woman laughed as she took in this information.

"I haven't left this place in almost 30 years. What makes you think I would leave now?"

Jay pulled out a cellphone from his pocket and flipped the screen open, "This," he said.

The woman gasped as she looked at the picture he showed her.

A smiling boy with black hair and bright blue eyes, laughing as Jay held him.

"Is this..." She couldn't finish her sentence.

"This is your grandson. Atlas."

The old woman felt tears surface into her eyes as she stared at the picture.

"He is hers?"

Jay nodded, folding the phone back before placing it in his pocket.

"He is ours."

She look at Jay then. Really looked at him. The dark circles under his eyes. The age lines upon his face.

"She left you too, didn't she?"

Her words seemed to make whatever support within Jay collapse. He looked down at her with a sad smile. A smile that broke the old woman's heart.

"How old is he?" She whispered.

"He just turned three."

She closed her eyes as the truth sunk into her.

"My daughter...she left you both?"

She opened her eyes to see Jay starting out the window.

"She had left me. The moon calling her away. A few months later a woman came with Atlas in her hands. She came at the request of a woman called Wanderer, saying he was mine. I ran tests- DNA and all the works to make sure. He is our child."