Christmas Prepatarions Part 2 {Harry and Emilee}

Frozen is amazing! :)

Well I'll let you read now :)

~*~*~*~*~*~

Emilee's POV
Harry and I were sitting in the couch watching frozen. Do you wanna build a snow man was on so I turned to him and said, "Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?" He said,"yes." So we went outside and built one just like the movie, "we had already seen it like a million times, but it was my favorite." Our snow man kind of looked like Olof. I put a hat in him and a scarf to make him our own. I started walking onto the house when Harry grabbed my wrist and spun me around then said, "babe it's nice outside lets go to the park." So we got changed and went to the park. Harry was acting really weird, and looking all over for something. Then I saw a horse pulling a sleigh. The horse was dressed to look like a reindeer. It was so cute, the man rode over to us and said hop on. "Ladies first." Harry said. "Harry did you do all of this?" "Yes I did babe, do you like it?" Yes, I love it, it's so pretty all of the surroundings this man is taking us through."

[10 minutes later]
{Mr. Styles and his Girlfriend we are now at the destination}

The place was amazing, there was snow shooting out if everywhere, and music and tons of people, it felt so magical. It was defiantly the coolest thing I've ever seen. There were water fountains with snow coming out of them, and light with different colors were too. Harry brought me over to the field attached to this beautiful place, and got a blanket from a basket I didn't notice he had. And he was putting out a dinner setting. Once we started eating there were fireworks, Harry said look up at the sky." So I did and it was beautiful, we stayed a little bit longer and then went home. When We got home we were so tired, so We went to bed, Christmas Day is tomorrow and I can't wait for Harry to meet my family, and to meet his.

I got to the bathroom and changed into my pj's then brushed my teeth and threw my hair into a fishtail side braid. When I came out I remember Harry put stars on the ceiling because I wanted a theme in our baby room, because yes we are planing on having baby's but, getting married first, that is when ever he proposes, but I'm in no rush. So anyway, I decided to go check it out, I went in and turned the light on, and then remembered they glowed, so I turned the light off. That's when I realize Harry wrote something with the stars on the stars on the ceiling. It said, Will You Marry Me. I turned around to go find Harry, but I didn't have to look far, he was down in one knee right behind me. I was tearing up and he said, "well what do you think? Will you?" "Yes." I said. And then he picked me up and carried me to bed.

Harry's POV
I woke up to Emilee making breakfast, I can't believe she's my fiancé. Anyway she was making breakfast, and after that lunch for all of our guests. It was Christmas Day, and we were going to tell everyone our news, the baby we are planing on having, and the ring. Her parents will be so surprised and my parents already knew a little about it, and were so happy.

11:00

We finished making he food and cleaned up our mess. A little while after that my parents came through the door, they already knew because they helped me with the idea. So they ran right up to her and asked to see it. She gladly accepted, then my sister came through the door all excited, and said she had someone for us too meet. She had a husband so I don't know what it would be. Then Gemma called her husband in and he was carrying a baby, at first I was confused but then realized it was her baby. I was an uncle and Emilee will soon be he aunt. Emilee's parents walked throughout the door shortly after Gemma. Our present for everyone was the engagement and the baby surprise so we put it in a note and a picture of us together pointing to her ring. Emilee's parents were the most surprised, they only knew about me a couple months ago. But they were happy, even though we payed for them to fly over here and then once they came through the door threw it in their faces, but they liked that idea, and had a surprise of their own, they were moving here.

Emilee and I didn't exchange gifts because the fact that we were together was the best present ever, and the fact she said yes! This was the best Christmas I've ever had and I can't wait until next year so I can spend it with her, she will probably be my wife by then and we will maybe have had two kids.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I know really short but , there ENGAGED! And planning in having a baby! SURPRISE! :)

And I'm kind of happy on how this turned out.