"You were so courageous. You didn't even like me then,you never talked to me ,it felt nice to have someone stand up for me " she smiles and I smile back.

"Tomorrow I'll stay back with you and mop" she says .

"Nahh.you don't have t-"

"I want to,can I .please " she pouts.

"Okay.you can " I smile .

"I wish you'd smile more often" she sighs .

"But I smile when I'm with liam And  you don't I ?"

"Yah,sometimes. But I wish you'd smile  outside, you have a very beautiful smile baby sister " she sighs "your smile can make the whole world bow, but you don't use it "

"That's because I have a voice that can make the whole wide 'wild' world bow " I smirk

"You don't even sing,what are you talking about ? " i wiggle my eyebrows at her "sam. You're so mysterious" she laughs and I join her.

*****Friday{last day of the punishment}*****

We just arrived at the hotel,this week has been hell.The stupid alpha refused Katy to help and what's worse is that he keeps staring at me and what's even worser is that Maggy ,my wolf keeps purring every time she sees him.its disgusting. Well....at least today is the last day of the punishment.

   We walk in and go straight to the kitchen.

      Hunter's POV

I see her walk in with her sister,she looks hot in her uniform  too bad today is the last day of the punishment.
I watch as she takes orders .I don't order until I see Jackson flirting with her AGAIN.

"HEY!waitress" I call then she walks over to me....what should I order ?!........ahh......oh....water .yes.

"What can I get you " she frowns at me ,seriously this is the first girl that has never smiled at me .

"Water" she nods and walks away
Almost immediately she's back with a bottle of water on a tray

"Anything else?" She asks

"No. For now you can go " she turns to leave then I stop her "And.no flirting at work " I smirk and she  eyes me and walks away. She's so fucking pretty.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The day passes and now its time for her punishment, too bad its the last.
I walk into the kitchen and she's already moping.

"Good girl " she doesn't answer

"So, samm will you be rude to your boss again?" I ask

"Don't call me samm" she snaps

"My question!" I demand and she looks me in eyes

"That depends on if my “boss” will mistreat my sister again " she frowns .

"Fair" I sigh"so will you let me take you home to mark the end of your punishment? " I dug my hands in my pocket

"No"

"Why ?"

"Cos,we'll probably kill each other in a small space. I can't stand you,you cant stand me " she says while moping.

"Who says I can't stand you?" I ask.

"Coz,you always try to make me miserable, you know ....by ordering a bottle of water 5 times in 5 minutes" she says her eyes blazing .

"Well......I thought we were playing order the most" I feel my cheeks heat up then she burst out laughing .

"What?why are you laughing ?"

"Y-you're bl-ushing " she giggles and I find myself laughing with her but she she stops and continues her work.

*******,

"And you're sure you don't want me to give you a ride?" I ask.

"Nope.already-"

"I insist" I cut her off.

"No.boss what's -"

"Just let me"

"No.I said I -" she tries to speak

"The car is over there" I say

"What's wrong with you??!!have you lost it ?? I said NO!" She yells.

"You're being rude Sam"

"So?what are going to do ??punish me  again??" She dares me with her eyes .

"Yes !another 1 week" I hiss and she stares at me blankly for some seconds ........then she bursts out laughing.

"You're joking right ??"

"No" I frown.Then she stops laughing and takes off her apron and cap then throws 'em at me

"I QUIT!"

******************************
Hey people !!hope you enjoyed it.

Pls read,vote and comment ....it will mean a lot .
Tell me what you think of Hunter
And Tyler and Monica.

Next chapter coming soon ......

Love y'all
Bye!!!