chapter 5

∆∆∆Tyler∆∆∆

Hunter's POV 

I get to my room only to find my best friend Tyler sitting on my bed.

"What's up dude ?saw you come in like an angry bull " he says and i sigh.

"She's a waitress at the new hotel " I sit .

"Who's a waitress??" He asks

"The girl I told you about.....the one I bumped into,you know the rude one " I explain.he's eyes widen in recognition .

"Nooo.....wayyyy" he smirks .

"Yes and I kinda messed with her "

"OK.let me get this straight you messed up and you're admitting it ??" Tyler laughs.he never takes anything seriously.

I tell Tyler every thing that happened...from her flirting with Jackson ....to her sister .....to her 'alpha tone ' ....to her boyfriend.
He gapes and laughs as I tell him everything .

"So you exploded cos she didn't consider you Almighty like all the other girls do??" He laughs.

"Its not  funny Ty" I growl .

"OK.so you're telling me a human used alpha tone on you .an alpha ??" He asks in a serious tone

I sigh,digging my hand into my hair "it wasn't alpha tone, it was something stronger"

"Whoa!I need to meet this girl..... So is she hot??"
Horny fucker....he's just as much a womanizer as i am.

"Shut up fucker" I growl then he raises his hands in surrender

"Chill mehn "

"I am chill"

"Doesn't look like it " he smirks"so she's on 'punishment' for a whole week?"

"Yeah"

"Good "

"Why??"

"Dong act dumb with me alpha,you know what I mean" he wiggles his brows.

"Dude!do you want me castrated ??" I exclaim and he laughs at me

"So you're attracted to her??" He asks

"I'm attracted to anything in a skirt. That's not a question " I shrug and Tyler laughs

"Dude you're impossible! "
Tyler continues laughing. The dude thinks everything is funny.
Tyler and Monica are twins but they are nothing alike in both looks and behavior.

       Samantha's POV

I sit with Katy on the couch and stare at a novel I'm reading 'Devil in winter 'but I cant concentrate, I'm too pissed,how dare he put me on punishment ?!well at least he didn't fire me......but still,moping??

"The boss is hot,what do you think ? " Katy asks .what's up with her ?? The guy shouted at her and embarrassed her in front of the whole hotel hours ago.

"He insulted you. And that's what you're thinking about ??"

"I just wanted you to talk to me " she sighs " are you mad at me ?"

"How could I be ?you're one of the few people I cannot be mad at.plus you didn't do anything,it was all that fuckers fault " I say then she sighs and hugs me .

"You always stood up for me,since the first day of elementary school . Remember?" She smiles

"Yeah.how could I forget .that was the first time I ever fought " I laugh . Apart from the little trainings I used to have with dad,I never fought.