12 years later

"Sam are you crazy?its our graduation ,today,from high school ...finally.you can't just not come "Katy whines .

"I need to find a job they're kicking us out of the orphanage home today or did you forget ?"I sigh,seriously tired to my bestfriend's whining

"But you can't miss graduation"

"Yeah. I can"

"No you can't"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes "

" No"

" please ...your bestie is begging "she pouts.

"But kat-"

"Pleaseee"she pouts harder.gahhh!

"Katyyy..."

"Please"

"Okay " I sigh.I get dressed and we're off in the orphanage bus...we take off .....stupid orphanage disposing us cos "we're graduating "which means to them that we're old enough to carter for ourselves ....things would have been much easier if-

"Sam?"Katy calls .

" yah"

"Don't worry I've got savings ....we'll just..rent a house..we'll survive you'll see"she smiles at me.

"Yah...I have savings too we can add it up"I sigh.

"Nahhh...I'm older ,I'll handle it"

"You're older with just a month Kat"

"Still counts " she purses her  lips.

"I'll pay for electricity and other stuff .deal?"

"Deal"she smiles.

"Watcha talking about?"liam interrupts.

"Nothing...just....you know where or what next after the orphanage ."I reply then his eyes brighten.
"I was thinking since I have a job ,I'll get us a house ....you know being the eldest and all ".what's it with these people and age???.

"Nope we've already planned it ...maybe you'll do the grocery shopping ."Katy frowns at our best friend.

"Nope. I've already rented the house" liam smiles innocently at us while we gape at him.WTF."surprise!"he tries to lighten the moment ..

"Not funny dude.no fair "Katy swats his shoulder then pouts and he sticks his tongue out at her.

*************************************************
Graduation was good but boring ,I've never had interest In events since they died .

"Our scholarship letters just arrived !"Katy squeals. OMG
"Open mine ,I'll open Liam's ,and liam will open yours "Katy blabbers .I open hers and she's ......

"ACCEPTED"she squeals in excitement and I laugh.

"Awwn...sam you weren't accepted " liam frowns and I feel my spirit faint instantly ....why...why...why.....-

"Joke!gotcha!"he laughs

"Not funny dude "I frown at him then he mumurs "sorry".Katy takes his letter from me.

" liam ....you were ...."Katy sighs sadly"NOT not accepted"she laughs .

" dude !you almost gave me a heart attack"he smacks her playfully.

"Okay children its time to go " the laud speaker says .
" well..let's get going ....I hate this place "I sigh and pick my bags up.

**********

When we reach our new house ,a bungalow with 3 bed rooms ,4 bathrooms ,a kitchen and a sitting room ....oh and a garage .

"Whoa!how did you-"

"It was quite cheap"he cuts me off .

"OMG.you're the best "Katy leaps on him and crushes him with a hug....and I just stand there feeling awkward.... I DONT do hugs ,I don't do any thing emotional.....I don't laugh frequently ....don't wear pink....I hate pink.

You used to love it ~my wolf Maggy says .....oh I forgot to mention ..I'm a were wolf....oopss

Si, we have to go back home...to our pack...they need us ~she adds.

I know but until I turn 18 I can't ~i reply

18 is when normal weres shift we're not normal weres~she argues.

I know but just wait I'm not ready to leave liam and Kat just yet OK?~i ask her and she sighs ..

Anything you say princess~she smiles at me

     Damn.I love this wolf .
And I u~she purrs..

    "   Sam let's go in"liam wraps his arms around Katy and I then we walk In together......

_______________________________________________

Vote and comment ....ily'all ....