~ Episode - 1 - You Are An Angel ~

Start from the beginning

Swara came out of her closet in skin-tight jeans with ankle length top leaving her hair loose with no makeup looking simple yet beautiful and classic, took her Mobile & purse and came down to see her mother cooking while the remaining family was busy talking among themselves and having breakfast.

"Good Morning Dad, GrandMa & Ragini," Swara greeted them with a smile as others just moved to the hall as they finished their breakfast "Good morning." They replied in monotone.

Swara looked at her Mom who is working around the kitchen nonchalantly as it is routine for both of them to get ignored by others but for her, it is not and she cannot behave as if it doesn't affect her as past 25 years of her life, it is same.

"Shona, Baccha, come and have your breakfast, you are already getting late," Janki called out to her daughter knowing what she feels when her remaining family mainly her father ignores her "Coming, Mumma, "  Swara replied, had her breakfast and moved out instructing her mother to have medicines on time like every day she does.

Swara entered inside with a smile inhaling the smell of different flowers wafting in the air while she wore an apron on her dress so that dirt can't come onto her dress while she tends to the flowers and moved to the left side of the shop where she can see Nataniel trying to talk to Nancy, who is one year younger than her, the teenage girl that works part-time as she loves gardening and an ambitious girl who wants to help her family which made her smile and she coughed lightly to gain their attention.

"Good Morning Swara Di," Nancy greeted her "Good morning Nancy." Swara greeted her back.

"How many bouquets got sold today?" Swara asked her while she went through the list of consignments they need to close today as they were huge orders coming in for the different flowers from the last two days.

"Di, demand is increasing rapidly and most of the orders are for Tulips I think this is valentine's season and Tulips represent purity, love and innocence," Nancy replied while Swara went stiff for a second before she recovered herself and nodded her head while her eyes turned misty remembering something from the past.

Why do you always bring me tulips whenever I ask for flowers?

Because Tulips are the symbol of purity, innocence and Love, which is you for the people around you and in you, She came out of a trance when Nancy shook her.

"Di, Are you ok?" Nancy asked and before Swara can answer her, they heard the doorbell ring and looked up to see a young man enter inside while speaking on phone.

"Mr Maheswari, we think you should recheck the deal quotation, " Mr Mittal, the CEO of Mittal Industry said trying not to meet his eyes and he narrowed his eyes at the bold man who dares to question his work and deal quotation he made personally while sipping his Black Coffee.

"Did you forget to whom you are speaking Mr Mittal? I am Laksh Maheswari, and no one dares to question me and my work, " He said and Mr Mittal gulped his saliva in fear.

"I... I agree with Mr Mittal. We cannot go with the deal, where you are the one who is bagging all the profits, leaving nothing to us. This is not reasonable at all, " Rajesh Shetty P.A of Mr Mittal spoke which made him see red.

"Are you questioning my capability, Mr Shetty? We work hard to get profits and I work extra smart to grab more profits, it doesn't mean you are not getting profits at all you planned to and you will get more than you expected but in the percentage, I offer you and even if you back off now you will lose because yours is already running in loss from last few years which made you come to me to bag a deal that will raise your company stakes," Laksh said smirking while typing something on his phone and they both gulped in fear seeing the man in front of them who is capable to destroy them ruthlessly by the mere snap of his fingers.

"This is not possible, to get profit, we have planned such a small percentage... this is not possible," Mr Mittal said stuttering in shock and surprise while Laksh smirked devilishly.

"Everything is possible for Laksh Maheswari, " Laksh said arrogantly with a ruthless smirk and glint in his eyes which made both Smith and Rajesh stare at him in shock.

"Mr Maheswari," "Mr Maheswari, " Laksh heard the voice of his P.A Sanya calling while barging into his office which made him annoyed and rage boiled in his blood.

"What is it Sanya, I don't have time for all these things and I have told you hundred times that before you enter, knock and then come inside if you heard me say so, just spit it out already why are you here?" Laksh shouted and all three of them flinched back from him in fear which made him internally smirk seeing that.

"I found the place where we can get the Tulips Mr Maheswari Sir, your Elder brother called me to inform you that address has been messaged to you, " Sanya said and he looked in thought for a few seconds before nodding his head and signed her to leave.

"Mr Mittal, sign the deal or lose it forever, it's the last chance you are going to have, you have time till midnight, " Laksh said and dismissed them carelessly.

Once they left, Laksh left the office through the second entrance knowing if he uses the first one he will get caught by his father and elder brother which he cannot afford right now as he has a date with his new girlfriend who is waiting at the cafe for him and on the way he needs to pick the flowers he needed as well.

Laksh stood in front of a shop Caranations Of Love" written boldly in cursive and modern letters, he was going inside when his phone rang and seeing the called id he smiled and moved inside while answering the call.

"Hello, Bhaiya, I have reached the shop, thank you for sending me the address, I was going mad in the search of Tulips," Laksh said "Lucky go and enjoy these remaining days as a college student as once your Semester exams are done you are going be at office full time," Yashwanth said.

"Yeah, as if I am not handling office right now," Laksh answered sarcastically which made Yash laugh while he pouted "Hold on for a moment Bhaiya, I am in the shop," Laksh said and entered inside and looked up to see only get mesmerized seeing Swara's beauty.

"How can we help you, Sir?" Nancy asked, " Can I have a bouquet of tulips please?" Laksh asked entering inside and and and and and and and and and and the shop interrupting their conversation.

"Yeah sure," Swara replied made her way towards flowers and brought them.

"You want to write something on this?" Swara questioned him "Sure write FROM MR. LAKSH Maheswari," Laksh replied.

"Here Mr Maheswari, thank you for visiting us. Please visit us again," Swara replied handing him the tulips.

"Di, I need to leave for rest of the day, as I have a date to attend," Nancy asked, "You can Nancy, I know the date is with Nataniel isn't it?" Swara asked smirking and Nancy blushed before running out while Swara's eyes turned teary and tears started flowing from her eyes freely reminiscing her past.