busty red riding hood

(HERE YOU GO, ANOTHER TERRIBLE STORY WITH NO EFFORT PUT INTO IT)

one day, in the village of moosehead, lived a girl named uranus. she was an orphan, but she lived with one of the villages prostitutes in her home. she was about 16. why her name was uranus? because i'm a fucking silly author thats why. anywho, she was a kind girl, very smart, and was modest. but was most known for her busty tits. no matter how fucking smart she was, no matter how kind she was, she had the biggest bizonkers in the whole village! like WHOA! HOLD THE PHONE HERE! WE GOT MOUNTAINS POKING OUT! she wasn't fat either, so it counted. she was curvy, and by curvy, I MEAN CURVY. she had the hips of an angel, and the legs of a goddess. her smile and eyes were crystal clear, and her teeth were big and perfectly shaped, her lips were large, red and matched them perfectly. and what an ass! her ass was like jupiter, round, and big! and her hair was long and wavy that glistened in the sun with her radient blonde waves. damn uranus. you may have a horrible name, but your bod makes up for it!

other than that, her nickname in the village was busty red riding hood (of course she was so innocent that she never knew what busty ment, making it easier for men) the red riding hood part was based off of her red cape that she wore ALLLLLLL THE FUCKING TIME. like, nonstop bro. "use your body for  good things busty, every man in the whole village wants to tap you, but i'm saving you for high class men if you know what i mean" her prostitute gaurdian said with a wink. she was addicted to a sort of drug that was like cocaine in the village, of course, she was so addicted that eventually, she died, after time had passed. little red was so upset over this event. many men had brought her gifts of comfort and food, many even offered her a whole new home for her to stay in, but she refused that offer, because she grew up in this home and would never leave. suddenly one day, a few days after the occurance of the death, she was looking through her gaurdian's personal box of belongings. she teared up every time she saw a photo of them together, smiling and laughing. she might've been a prostitute, but she sure was a good gaurdian, and loved uranus as if she was her own daughter. she also burned every packet of drug she saw in the box. but then, something caught her eye, a type of, letter she never sent from two years ago. she looked at the back of the envelope and saw it was for a village that neighboored hers. she opened it up, and started reading.

dear mother,

it is i, your prostitute daughter, the one you hate.

i've been sending you letters in secret because i want to let you know how life has been for me

and even if you don't like me as a human, I GET MORE DICK THAN YOU.

anyways, uranus is doing fine, she has grown (so has her tits) and she's still as fucking stupid about

sex than ever. her hair is almost rapunzel length now, and she is doing very well in her private lessons. 

i just, you haven't met her yet (i know that infuriates you) but i think its better if she knows 

that she has no reletives so when i die from my addiction (which will be soon) she will learn

to be independant, and use everything i've ever taught her to be useful. i trust her. she's like a 

daughter to me. i love her so much.

anyways, bye mom, i hope you burn in hell. 

love, your prostitute daughter.

NOW HOLD THE PHONE. why is this even happening?! poor red was feeling like a new world was opened. she has relatives. that means she doesn't have to be stupid and forever alone in this house. she can finally find a place to call home again! 

but, does that mean she will have to go on a dangerous journy? THROUGH THE FUCKING WOODS?!

hold your tits until next chapter~