Chapter 27: I Will Stop When He's Not Here

So, there's gonna be a book two but you'll find out sooner or later. ;)

—————

Sophia Taylor:

Three weeks have passed and I haven't moved on yet.

And I also told Harvey and Rebecca about it, Harvey gave Zach a black eye and Rebecca punched his jaw.

I also heard that Zach's not getting enough sleep, he doesn't take a bath, he didn't go to school, he didn't eat, everything.

But he needs to know that I have to move on.

"Sophia, are you going to school?" Harvey asks, in concern.

I haven't went to school also because I wanted to avoid Daisy's bitchy face. I might hang her up.

I shook my head.

"Sophia, I know you're trying to move on, but let me tell you what, try to remember that Zach's a bully. You never liked him because he was an ass to you. He treated you like shit. Remember those and hate him more." It's not helping. Harvey's words aren't working in me but I'm trying.

"Sophia."

"What?" I said roughly.

Before Harvey could say anything, I went to the bathroom quickly and threw up in the sink.

"Woah, woah, woah, Sophia, is there something wrong?"

I wiped my mouth, "Does it look like something's right?"

"I'm just worried."

"Well don't be."

Damn what's happening to me?

—————

Zach Carter: (🎵I can feel the hate tonight🎵)

Harvey gave me a black eye.

Rebecca punched my jaw. And that hurt like hell.

Sophia-

Sophia.

I need her. But she doesn't need me anymore after what happened three weeks ago.

My stomach growls loudly and I sigh.

Someone knocks on the door, "Zach? I have to tell you something."

"If it's about Sophia, please no." I said and tears came again.

I've been crying for how many times because of Sophia's name.

"But Zach, this is important."

I sigh, and opened the door seeing Cassie, in worry.

"What is it?"

"Sophia's not feeling well and she vomited two times already." I got worried.

"Who told you?"

"Harvey. I know he still hates you after what happened but he told you to come there." I became happy.

I can get to see her again.

"Okay, I'll just take a bath and change." She nods and shuts the door.

After taking a bath and changing, I quickly went to her house.

I knocked on the door, and Rebecca opens the door with a glare.

Before I can speak, she cut me off, "I know why you're here, Harvey send you here even if we hate you. Go to Sophia now or else I'll give you another black eye." I nodded and went to Sophia's room.