Chapter 23: I Should've Been There For Her

Sophia Taylor:

It's over. It's really over. Mom's gone. I don't know what I'm gonna do now.

Mom has been in a coma for two weeks but she didn't make it. Great, I'm happy to be an orphan.

Zach has been comforting me but I push him away. Always.

I just want to be alone for a while. I kept pushing everyone away. I push Harvey away from me, Zach, Rebecca, Rick, Dennis, and Trevor.

As in all I pushed the people I'm close to away.

I haven't sleep also.

I'm always sitting in my bed, my knees in my chest, rocking myself.

"Sophia, do you want to eat dinner?" I haven't eaten too.

So I just said no but I heard Harvey sighed.

"Sophia, you haven't been eating already, you're not healthy anymore. And you're always pushing us away, even your own boyfriend."

"Well it's because I just want to be alone!" I yelled. Then he sighed and silence came.

He left.

I got my bag and put some clothes for two days.

I took a bath - for the first time - and after that, I change my clothes into black shirt and my ripped jeans that's black and my ankle boots.

I secretly left the room by the window.

I didn't even leave a note.

I really left.

————

Zach Carter:

I knocked on her door, "Sophia? Sophia?"

She's not answering.

I knock once again. She's still not answering.

I turned the knob, it wasn't locked.

As I open it wide, I see nothing.

I got worried.

I looked at the bathroom. She's not there.

"Sophia!" Please tell me she's just playing.

I saw Sophia's phone. She left it.

Goddammit, baby where the fuck are you?!

I went downstairs.

"Harvey! Sophia's not in her room. She escaped. This is all my fault, I didn't take care of her." I said, worriedly.

He sighed.

"I know."

"What? Why the hell didn't you tell me?!"

"I spotted her sneaking out. Then she saw me. But she ran quickly when I was suppose to talk to her." I explain.

"I don't understand. Why is she doing this?" I sob and run my hands through my hair frustratingly.

"She's depressed, Zach. She wanted to be alone first because mom died. Mom was our only parent left. Dad left us already and now mom."

"I should've been there for her. It's all my fucking fault."

"It's not your fault, Zach. She pushed us away when we want to help her."

"I don't care if it's not my fault! I still feel like it's my fault." I need her right now. I wish she didn't push us away.

Harvey puts a hand on my shoulder, "Let's find her."

—————

We've been searching for her for three hours and we still can't find her.

I'm about to go crazy now.

We're at the park right now and I suddenly saw a girl walking with a bag.

I pat on Harvey, "Is that Sophia?"

Harvey looked and widen his eyes.

"It's her."

I shouted her name. "Sophia!"

She looked around and saw me. She widen her eyes and ran.

"Shit, we better go!"

We chase her quickly and I suddenly caught her with my arms.

"Let go of me, Zach!" She tried to go.

"I'm not letting you go!" I carried her right away so she won't run again and we brought her to Harvey's car.

We got to the house quickly and got inside.

"How could you fucking do this to us, Sophia?!"

"I just wanted to be alone for a while okay, Zach? I just wanted some air anyways."

"Well what's that inside your bag?" I pointed.

"It's nothing."

"Really? Nothing? Why would you bring it if there's nothing inside?" I saw a tear rolling down to her cheek.

Okay, I really feel bad for shouting at her right now.

I sighed, "Baby girl, you know I'm just worried about you leaving without telling me." I said as I walk near her.

She sniffles, "I know but you don't have to be worried."

"I should be, Sophia. You left without telling us. You even forgot to bring your phone with you."

"I'm sorry." She mumbles.

I sigh once again and hug her while kissing her forehead. "It's okay baby girl, I understand that you're depress. Now don't push us away again, okay?" She nods and hugs me back.

"You know I love you, right?"

"I know, Zach. I love you too."

—————

I was supposed to break them up but, what else can I do? I ship them so much!

So guys, did you think already for the characters? DM me if you have already and tell me those people.

Here are the characters I need:
Sophia Taylor
Zach Carter
Harvey Taylor
Cassie Carter
Dylan Arthur
Daisy Heclovitch
Rick Holland
Rebecca Moore
Trevor Harrison
Dennis Hart

That's all guys. By3!

Question:
Have you lost someone you love?