Chapter 11: Well That's Simple

Zach Carter:

"RAINDROPS, DROPTOPS!" Sophia sings when the DJ plays the song, 'Bad and Boujee by Migos'. I don't know if that's him.

"Sophia, you drank too much. Let's go." I was beside her, but since she's soooo stubborn, she shook her head.

"Hell nahhh, to the no, no, no!" She sings again. Even if she's singing weird songs, her voice is still beautiful.

I ignored her and told her that we're the only ones here but she still won't listen.

"Do you want me to leave you?" I tease. Of course I won't ever leave her.

She pouts, "Noooo, just stay here, please?" She whines.

"I want to go home now, Pia." I whine back.

"Fine! Leave me here." She stomped her foot like a child.

I sighed. She's one of a stubborn girl. But I love her.

When she wasn't looking at me, I secretly carried her, which made her shriek and giggle nonstop.

What the hell ...

As I got out of the party, she wraps her arms around my neck and placed her head in my shoulder.

As we got near my car, I put Sophia inside the car and buckle her seatbelt.

I went inside as well and headed off.

——————

As we got home, I stopped my car and carried Sophia to her room.

"MAYBE I'M JUST A KID IN LOVE, MAYBE I'M JUST A KID IN LOVE, OH BABY!" She sings.

"Ivan Martinez, I love you!" Ivan? Who the fuck is he?

"Who is he?" I said, trying to cover up my jealousy.

"Ivan Martinez is my bae! He just - doesn't know it." She hiccups and giggles. I sighed in relief.

Good thing.

I plop her down in her bed and she looks at me in confusion.

"What - are you - doing?" She hiccups. "Putting you to bed, princess." Princess. New nickname for Sophia.

"Princess? Am I really a princess? Princesses don't eat like a pig. I eat like a pig." She pouts while her eyes are shut. She's still looking beautiful.

"Don't worry, you're my princess. I'm your prince." I said. She giggles.

"We have Royal bloods? You and I? Who gave birth to us, Queen Elizabeth II?" She jokes then laughs hard. I shook my head while smiling.

When she was done laughing, she fell asleep minutes later.

As I was about to leave, her hand grip onto me.

That one word made me jump inside my head.

"Stay." She whispered it.

I plop down beside her and pull the blankets so it can cover our bodies.

"Good - night." She still hiccuped. "Good night."

I felt her arms snaking to my waist and she pulls me closer. I was surprised. But I wrapped my arms around her neck and I place her head in my chest.

I felt her smile lightly.

Everyday, I fall in love with you, Sophia Taylor.

Everyday.

————————

Sophia Taylor:

I woke up from a migraine. And, I woke up because I felt something moved and when I saw it, it was just Zach all along.

Eh, go back to sleep.

I put my head back to his chests.

And I remembered what he said last night.

He called me 'Princess'.

I blush at the thought.

And I called him my prince.

I blush harder. Dammit he really makes me blush harder.

My annoying alarm clock rang, and felt Zach move.

Oh shit. How will he react when he will realize that he's in my bed? Well that's simple.

He continued hugging me.

But he pulled me closer as if you can't breathe.

"Zach, I can't breathe well."

"You're just lying. You like the smell of my shirt." He smirks. I sniff at his shirt.

Damn, he does smell good.

"See? I told you." He chuckles. I hit him in his chest. "Shut up." And I smiled.

"C'mon. Get up. I made you breakfast." Zach says.

"Wait. You woke up a while ago?"

"Yeah, thirty minutes earlier than you but I slept again." He chuckles and saw him blush while scratching at the back of his neck.

Aww, he looks so cute.

"So that's why your head isn't pounding?" Zach nods. "Don't worry. Your Advil is on your nightstand." I turned to see it. Yup, it's there with a glass of water.

"Thanks." As I thanked him, he winks and got out of the room.

He winked! Ugh, stop making me look like a tomato, Carter.

——————————

Sorry for the short chapter! I got nothing else in my brain. 😂 😂

But anyways, I hope you enjoy it! Bye!