Chapter 20: How Come His Teeth Are Also Perfect?

Thank you guys so much for 5k+ reads! It really means so much to me!

———————

Sophia Taylor:

Winter break is here. And we now know what we'll do.

And when I say we, it's Rebecca, James, Justin, Rick, Dennis, Trevor, Zach, and I.

We will be go out to do some snow creations!

Call me childish, I don't care.

"Zach, what are you making?" I ask, while trying not to laugh. "Isn't it obvious? It's a snowman!" Then I burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?" He growls playfully. "It doesn't even look like a snowman." I said between my laughs.

Then something hit me.

"Ow! Zach!" I said as he hit me with a snowball. "That's what you get." He said while crossing his arms and pouting like a cute lil boy.

That's what you get when you let's your heart win. Whoaaaa.

Okay, enough singing.

"Oh really?"

"Yea- hey! Just because I hit you with a snowball doesn't mean you can hit me too!" Zach groans as I hit him back.

"Say sorry to me!"

"Sorry to me!" He teases. "Oh you're gonna regret that." I threw two snowballs at him and he threw more snowballs at me.

Then that's how the snowball war started.

I made a shield made out of snow and while sitting there, I made more snowballs.

I look to the left if he was there but no. Then I stood up.

The snowball hit me at my back.

"Zac-" I was supposed to shout at him but look who's here.

"Mama!" I grin and made my way to her. "Honey!" She hugs me back as I hug her.

"I'm glad you're here." We release the hug.

"You should thank me cause I was the one who called her to go here." Zach's voice came. "You called her? How?"

"With my phone, duh." He said in that tone.

"Thank you! I love you so much!" Then I made my way up to him and gave him a peck.

"Wait. You didn't tell me that you guys are dating?!"

Ohhhhh yeahh.

Good luck with that, Sophia.

"Err, mom. I can explain ..."

"No need to explain, honey. I already knew." She chuckles. "How?"

She nods over to Zach. "Hehe, I love you." He smiles, showing his perfect teeth.

How come his teeth are also perfect?

"Wait. Did you just say 'I love you' to my daughter? Oh my god! Zaphia is real! I sooo ship you guys!" My jaw drop. How does she know the word ship?!

My cheeks flushed red. "Mom, stop." I mumble loudly.

"Sorry, hun. You guys are just so cute." She gushes.

"Ugh, mom can we stop about this? Let's just go inside." I said. "Ah, by the way, mom. Rebecca is back." Mom loves Rebecca so much. She loves her like she's her second daughter.

"Ooh! Where? Beside us?"

"She's actually inside our house." She squeals and went in.

Zach and I went in and saw Rebecca and mom smiling at each other.