13

Brendon

Oh god
Why is she here
Why is she talking to Sarah?!

My head was racing with thoughts as I had stood there with my heart nearly in my throat. There she stood, the girl who I was so in love with. She was talking to my wife. Better yet, she's here with her boyfriend. She's here with Frank. Now, at first I didn't quite realize who Frank was. He did look extremely familiar with the tattoos and dark hair, but he didn't look like he was Frank Iero.

(Y/n) was fucking Frank fucking Iero. I was completely tense as I stood there, my hand tight around my bottle of beer. She had been laughing with Sarah, the two looked like natural best friends. I hated it. I wanted to ditch Sarah, not have her become best friends with the girl I was catfishing! I licked my lip gently before looking at the floor. I didn't know what to do now. I couldn't go up to her and admit I was Owen, she and Frank would be pissed. Sarah had walked over, a smile on her face.

"Brendon, I just met the nicest girl!" She had said while she took a sip from her new water that she had just gotten. God, I know. She's gorgeous and sweet. I wanted to say that. So badly. I just couldn't, not yet. Not with Sarah. I nodded and looked around as if I had no clue as to what she was poking at. "Who?" I had asked while looking around, still. She had pointed to (Y/n), and to my misfortune, she had looked over. I quickly turned away and grabbed a few snacks as if I had been suddenly starving. "She does seem nice." I agreed as I stuffed a few cheetos into my mouth.

She was so nice.

But, she was so gullible.