5

Y/N

"More pictures?"

My phone had lit up in the dark of my room only lit by the television in the corner. I had went ahead and picked up the phone looking over the text with a smile on my face. My boyfriend had fallen asleep hours ago, and I was left there in the dark of the night. Owen and I had been texting with my boyfriend around, anyways. He didn't seem to care about my situation with the man I hated so dear, he rather promised to get him away from me. Someday.

"It's too late, Frank's asleep. I don't wanna wake him up"

It didn't even take him a second to read my message before he had responded. I could imagine his perfect smile as he read my text, and that had made a smile spread onto my face. Owen Grey, the man of my dreams. Owen Grey, the man who was nothing like Frank. It was perfect. Possibly, too perfect.

"I don't care, Princess~ I want to see that pretty face~"

(Image Attached)

The smile on my face had only grown

The smile on my face had only grown. A blush had slowly spread along my face though, and I couldn't help but begin to chew my lip. This is the man I'm speaking to? It was unbelievable. A small giggle of excitement had escaped my lips, and Frank had softly groaned. His eyes had opened to look at me with a glare. His lips pursed as if to warn me to stop now, or face him later. I had turned off my phone and set it off on the table, making sure to zip my lips and hug Frank tightly. A chuckle had escaped his lips. 

"Too easy." Was all he had grunted before beginning to fall asleep again, and leaving me alone.

Little did he know, I reached right back for my phone.

It was something like a satisfying drug, texting this stranger. I wanted to know more about him, and I wanted to see someone other than Frank who had been taking over my life slowly bit by bit. I wanted someone there for me who wouldn't want to slap me if I had said something incorrectly. I sighed softly before I had sent Owen and older picture of myself from an old forth of July party I had attended with Frank to. I had been wearing a short black dress in that picture, and Frank's tattoo covered arm had been wrapped around me.

Owen had taken a few moments to reply, and I got worried that I shouldn't have so easily shown him a picture of my boyfriend and I. Soon enough though, Owen had three dots appear on his side as he had been typing. Mentally a sigh of relief had been released. 

"He looks like a dick. Dump his sorry ass."

For some odd reason, my smile only grew.  I had quickly replied back.

"He is an asshole. I can't dump him though, silly."

Impatiently, I was already eager for a reply.

"You sure you can't? Not even for me?"

And, for some odd reason with that one text of his, I wanted to dump Frank.