Part 16

Aleana casually strolled into the restaurant where Vania, Miriam and her were to brunch at, thinking, or better said wishing, that they wouldn't question her. It was one of those situations where she knew that the moment she set foot in the restaurant they would attack her with millions of questions. But they say the last thing to die is hope, and she hoped they wouldn't. At first, she thought she would achieve her goal.

"Don't come over here thinking we won't ask anything about Saturday." Miriam said not taking her eyes off the menu.

"We're just trying to phrase our questions correctly in our minds before asking you." Vania said casually sipping her ice tea.

"Can I at least order a drink first or is there no sipping liquids of any kind in this police-like interrogation session." Ale said with a smile, motioning for a waiter to come take her order.

"I would rather you didn't order anything, it's already Tuesday. We've waited a good amount of time to know all the details." Replied Vania jokingly.

"I know, I've actually been wondering why you guys have been so quiet about the whole situation. You've been begging us for years to go out and now that we did you seem eerily calm."

"Apart from being calm, we had to keep Paqui from going crazy and thanking every single god for bringing you into Sergio's life in a romantic way." Vania said almost patting her back.

"I just feel like a personal mission of mine has been completed and I can finally rest in peace." Miriam said.

"Oh please, don't be dramatic." Vania said laughing. "But please, just tell us."

"Fine, this is what went down...."

After the brunch the ladies had had, Aleana had to return home to keep working on the Casillas' home. Reviewing the improvements they had made. She had to go see Sara in an hours time. She neatly put every single mood board into her laptop bag, with her laptop and got mentally prepared for the meeting. She loved Sara with all her heart, the problem was that Sara didn't know what she wanted for her house. She wanted to mix every style, vintage with contemporary. Even mixing  medieval into the decoration.

"I want to get to the shopping phase of this mission. Let's get our ideas clear." Aleana said as soon as she put one foot in the Casillas' house. She really appreciated the fact that she could be sincere with Sara.

"I want to get this done now." Sara said, leading Aleana into the dining room table.

"Look, this is what I've come up with. Something a bit more modern, because I know that's what Iker wants." Aleana took out the mood boards and showed Sara sample fabrics of everything.

After they were done with the meeting, the whole dinning room table was filled with papers and sketches and pictures of every kind of furniture possible. "I'm so happy we finished this, I won't even show Iker everything we did. I don't want him changing something."

Aleana laughed, sinking into her chair. Sara stood up as the doorbell rang, it was Mona, Sara's maid with both Lucas and Martin running right behind her.