I'm Sorry

(Trigger warning; if you are sensitive to self harm, please do not read this chapter.)

*Bum pov, in the school bathroom*

I couldn't handle it anymore... The constant bullying, the cold looks, the whispers behind my back, everything... Slipping my pocketknife out of my sweater, I opened it with shaky hands; then slowly dragged it across my arm. It hurt... It hurt so badly, but I kept going. Tears filled my eyes and poured down my face, as I made one more cut. This one hurt the worst... I was about to wash my crimson stained knife in the sink, hoping that no one would come in. My hopes were shattered when I heard the door open.

"Yoonbum..? What are you doing..?" a voice asked. I turned and saw Jimin, who stood there with wide eyes. "Oh my god..did you do this to yourself..?" he asked, stepping closer to me. I dropped my knife, bursting out sobbing. Jimin quickly hugged me, trying to calm me down. "Shh, shh, its ok Bum...shh..." he murmured, checking my arm. "Jimin..*hic* I-it hurts..! Please help me..!" I sobbed, burying my face in his shirt. "Hang on, ok?" Jimin replied, sitting me up; and got a damp paper towel, putting it on my arm; then got out his phone.

*Sangwoo pov, in class*

"Bum hasn't come back in a while..." I thought. "What could've happened?" "Sangwoo?" said the teacher. "Can you retrieve Yoonbum from the bathroom? Its been almost fifteen minutes." "Yes Ma'am." I replied, getting up and walked out. Not even three steps away from the door, my phone began to ring. I answered it, "Hello?" "Sangwoo! Get down to the bathroom right now!" Jimin shrieked. He sounded like he was on the verge of tears. "Im on my way now," I replied, picking up my pace. "Whats wrong?" He sobbed, talking to someone else; then returned to me. "Bum cut his wrist! *hic* He's bleeding really badly!" My eyes widened. Bum had never shown this kind of behavior before, but all the recent events must have triggered it.

*Bum pov, in bed*

"Sangwoo! Wake up!" I said frantically, shaking him in hope that he'd listen. "Wake up!" His eyes flew open, and he shot up; hyperventilating. I hugged him tight, telling him that it was ok. Almost instantly, he checked my arm to see if I was hurt; breathing a sigh of relief that i wasn't. "What was your dream about, Sangwoo?" I asked. "We were at school..a-and you cut yourself.." he mumbled in reply, burying his face in my neck.

I gently pet his hair, kissing the top of his head. "If I ever felt like I wanted to hurt myself, I'd tell someone. If that makes you feel better." I said. Sangwoo hugged me back. "A million times better.."