An "Exciting" Evening

*In Sangwoo's car, Bum pov*

"You ok Bum?" Samgwoo asked, making me look up at him. It was almost nine at night, and it was starting to get dark. We'd been at a group study with our friends, and lost track of time in the process; until Sangwoo's mother called us, telling us to come home. "You went quiet on me. You ok?" Sangwoo asked. "Getting sleepy?" "Yeah, a little.." I replied, rubbing my eyes with a small yawn as Sangwoo had stopped at a red light, just off the highway; waiting for it to change. "Don't worry, we can cuddle all you want when we get home." he smiled. "That sounds lovely.." I replied, yawning again. The light changed, and we began to move forward.

Only seconds later, I heard the screech of car tires. Then... *WHAM!!!* We skidded a good two feet to the left, and I screamed, putting my head between my knees; covering my neck with my hands. "Shit!" I heard Sangwoo shriek. "What the fuck?!" I was too far gone to respond, I was shaking and crying uncontrollably. The guy who rammed into us was drunk as hell, and on warrant for his third D.U.I. "Bum, baby, are you hurt?" Sangwoo asked as the police rolled up, with lights blazing and sirens wailing. My side of the car took the brunt of the impact, and glass was everywhere. The door on my side was bent in, nearly trapping me.

I tried to move, a little if at all, before a sharp pain flew up my wrist and arm. "Ahh!" I screamed, choking on my tears; while I grasped my wrist, and crimson red dripped between my fingers. "Bum!" Sangwoo shrieked again, quickly unbuckling both of us, and getting me out. The officers had the man on the hood of one of the squad cars, handcuffing him.

"Yoonbum! Sangwoo!" "Are you two ok?!" Two voices asked, making both of us turn. It was SeungBae and Jimin, who knelt down in front of us. "Oh god! His wrist!" Jimin shrieked. "Shit!" SeungBae swore, pulling a first aid kit out of his bag. "Yoonbum, are you lightheaded?" he asked me, while starting to clean the cut. It stung. "Mm..! A-a little bit.." I replied. Everything I saw had a double to it, and it was giving me a headache. SeungBae quickly bandaged my wrist, just as everything faded to black.

*Back home, a few hours later*

I woke up in bed, hearing Sangwoo's anxious crying just outside the door, while his mother tried to comfort him. Aside from a few bruises, Sangwoo had made it out unscaved. I got up slowly, and unsteadily walked to the slightly open door. "Sangwoo..? Are you ok..?" I asked softly, my voice hoarse from crying earlier.

Both Sangwoo and his mother turned to me, revealing that they both had been crying. They quickly pulled me into their hug, holding me close. "I-Im so happy that you're ok Bum..." Sangwoo sobbed, while his mother wiped her eyes. I gave them both a kiss on the cheek, simply because I loved them both, and it hurt to talk.

The three of us slept in Sangwoo's mothers room, with me between them. Sangwoo had me pulled up to his chest, while his mother's arms were wrapped around us.

It was so warm.