Nightmares

*Bum pov; asleep and having a nightmare*

My Uncle had beaten me up really badly. My legs hurt, my stomach hurt, everything.... all because I had talked back on accident. Its a bad habit of mine, especially around my uncle, because he's a sarcastic asshole..but Ive tried everything and haven't broken that habit yet.. "Oh Bum, you naughty thing~" Uncle smirked darkly at me as he knelt in front of me. "You really shouldn't said that, now, hm~?" his voice was angry, but his face was twisted into a terrifying Cheshire cat smile. "I-I-Im sorry Uncle..!" I sobbed out of pain and horror of what he would do to me. "I-I won't do it again..!" "Of course you won't~" Uncle smirked, placing a knife to my throat. "Because I won't let you~"

*Sangwoo Pov*

"Bum! Wake up!" I said, shaking him; hoping it'd wake him up. Bum, eventually, woke up; screaming bloody murder, clinging to me, shaking horribly. The door to my room flew open, and my mother ran in. "Yoonbum, sweetie? Are you ok?" she asked when Bum calmed down enough. Bum shook hid head in reply to her. "I-I had a nightmare...a-a really scary one.." he mumbled in reply. "Oh..poor dear.." she murmured, rubbing his back while I hugged him close. "I'll get you some water sweetie." she murmured. Bum nodded in reply. "T-thank you M-ma'am.."

Mom left to go get the water, while Bum and I stayed in bed. "You ok Bum?" I asked. "Wanna tell me what happened in your dream?" Yoonbum shuddered, clinging to me. "M-my Uncle...h-he..!" Bum tried to explain, but broke down sobbing. My eyes widened and I hugged him tight. "Shhh...its ok Bum. Don't say anymore..its alright." Mom came back with a glass of water, and sat on the bed with us; handing Bum the glass. "There you are, Sweetie." she murmured.

*a bit later, Bum pov*

Sangwoo's mother left, leaving us by ourselves. I was using Sangwoo's chest as a pillow, while he pets my hair. "You ok Bum?" Sangwoo asked, making me look up at him. "Feeling any better?" he asked, cupping my left cheek. "I feel a little better.." I replied, laying my head back on his chest; listening to his heartbeat. "That's good.." Sangwoo murmured, still petting my hair.

I yawned, rubbing my eyes sleepily. "Go back to sleep Bum." Sangwoo kissed the top of my head. "I'll protect you from the nightmares." I smiled a little, closing my eyes. "Thank you Sangwoo...I love you."  "I love you too Bum." Sangwoo smiled, kissing the top of my head again. "Always will."