The Other Titans

Robin stared in horror at the place his friend had once stood. It took several moments for Robin to look away from the now empty spot. He finally looked down at Beast Boy, finding him panting. His normally bright face was a sickly green color(, at least, more so than normal.)

   "Beast Boy, are you alright? What happened?" Robin asked, refusing to let his inner panic show. It seemed to take Beast Boy a moment to register Robin's words, concerning the Titan leader further.

   "I don't... I don't know." Beast Boy stuttered out breathlessly. "Wrong. Robin, it felt s-so wrong." He said, practically shaking in Robin's arms. It was disturbing to see someone as joyful as Beast Boy this shaken. What happened that caused such a reaction? Clearly it had something to do with that strange green mass that appeared, but what was it exactly?

   "Robin!" He heard an uncharacteristically urgent voice from behind him. He looked over his shoulder to see Raven, barely sitting up with the help of Starfire. Her violet hair wild, cloak rumpled and dusted with dirt from when she fell. "We have to find them." She said, breathing slightly less ragged than Beast Boy's.

   "No. We have to get you and Beast Boy back to the Tower first. Then we'll look for them. We can't do anything without the two of you." Robin said, standing. He helped get Beast Boy to his feet, letting the younger teen lean on him.

   "No, Robin. We don't have time." She said, gaining a bit of composure.

   "What do you mean?" Robin asked, head snapping over in her direction. Starfire had helped the other girl to her feet.

   "What Cyborg and Phantom just stepped through was a portal to another plane of existence. And based on the affect it had on me and Beast Boy, it wasn't to anywhere good." She said, a bit of urgency leaking into her tone. She looked Robin in the eyes, and he could see the barely restrained emotion in her eyes.

Robin was even more disturbed to see Raven like this. It was the most frantic Robin had seen her in the years they'd known each other. Looking over to the slightly shaking Beast Boy, he made his decision.

"Okay. We'll try to track Cyborg's communicator. But first, we will go to the Tower to make sure you and Beast Boy are alright." He looked back at where that strange green mass had been. "We will get them back."

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter! I wanted to show how the Titans were reacting, so...
Tell me what you think so far!
Also, thank you guys so much for 2K reads!!!!