Chapter 1

Asano looked over at the house next door which really should be called a mansion but oh well. As he looked over he saw a limo pull in to the driveway of the house. He looked on confused his friend Ren walked out on his front porch and over to Asano.

"Hey Asano did u know someone bought that place?"

"No i didnt. I wonder would be rich enough to buy it?"

"Who knows lets see..."

As ren said that a man with red hair stepped out of the limo followed by a black haired woman. The man had on a buisness suit and a red tie. While the woman had on a red dress that matched the males hair. After awhile a moving truck pulled up and soon a boy with red hair and mercury eyes stepped out the limo and ren to the truck.

"HEY CAREFUL WITH THAT!" The boy said grabbing two cases from the men one looked like a violin the other a viola. Then there was a chello and then more stringed instruments.

Ren looked at the boy confused. "R those relicts or..." He trailed off as they moved a grand piano in to the house.

"Those definantly have to belong to the mother."

♡♧♡♧♡♧♡

Asano grabbed a shirt out of the clean clothes basket he was given by his father. As he folded one of the shirts he heard it. Lindsey stirling's shatter me featuring lzzy hale. He couldnt help but drop the shirt and listen. His father said they were going to greet the neighbors tomorrow.

Where's that coming from?

He looked toward the neighbors' house and listened. A voice. No a melodic voice. Singing the lyrics to the song.

He ran down stairs quickly as his father called him for dinner. He wanted to hear more of the song but he knew it wasnt going to happen.

♡♧♡♧♡♧

A little time later he began to speak to his father.

"Dad what time r we mesting the neighbors?"

"Well maybe 10 am y?"

"Just curious..." he trailed then put his fork down (they live in canada in this story so u know). "Well actually i heard a boy singing from their house when i was folding my laundry and i also heard a violin..."

"Oh... maybe u could ask tomorrow."

"Okay i will.!"