T W O

This chapter is one of the hardest I had to live. I was about to learn somethings that I did which I never knew I even did. I feel like I was so clueless before this chapter but I still was after it. My life was still a secret to me without me even knowing.

The second chapter.

I woke up again, the next morning. I waited a little bit before opening my eyes, wishing all of this could be a dream. It wasn't. As I opened my eyes, I saw my mother, asleep on a chair beside of my bed and on the other side, a plate with a breakfast which I couldn't tell if it looked good or not, was on the table. As I took the plate in my hands, I dropped the fork on the ground, which woke my mother up. Without saying a word, she got up and picked the fork up to finally give it to me.

- Good morning, I said.

- Good morning, she replied with a tired voice.

I ate my breakfast, avoiding eye contacts with my mother. I knew that she knew everything that I forgot but I felt like I wasn't ready to hear it. I still strongly felt like I should know because I had to continue this life that I didn't remember.

After eating my breakfast, I handed the empty plate to a nurse that just appeared in my room and the woman went away.

- Camila..

- What?

- I definitely need to talk to you.

- I'm listening, mom.

- First of all, what do you think is happening in your life right now? What's the last thing you remember?

- Well, since I've been asleep for two months, I conclude that it's over but I remember that during the summer, I was suppose to go on tour with fifth harmony with Demi Lovato.

- Oh, Camila. This summer have been over for now three years. You had a car crash and you were in a coma.

- Oh my god, really? But what happened to my life then? I said, shocked.

- Well, You've been with fifth harmony for almost five years and then, you went solo which ended kind of in a bad way with the girls.

I was devastated. These girls were my best friends, my sisters. How come it ended badly with them? On another side, I was glad that I finally followed my dreams and aspirations and went on a solo career. As I was thinking, my mother showed me pictures that the group posted on their twitter, to state the fact that I was leaving fifth harmony. Then she showed me a text I wrote to reply to them. We were going back in forth. That was heartbreaking for me to see. I was about to cry.

After that, my mom wanted me to smile since all of this was really hard for me. She explained that I started an album and that a couple of songs were already out. I listened to all of my songs so far and I cried. I cried from happiness and from sadness. She also told me that I started touring with Bruno Mars, but because of my accident, I couldn't finish it. I still couldn't believe all of this, it really felt like a dream, not necessarily a good dream though.

- So, tomorrow you will be out of the hospital. Were you planning on going home with us or..?

- Or what? I don't even know if I have an apartment.

- You do have one, but I need to tell you one more thing.

- Go ahead.

I really thought nothing could surprise me at that point but I was wrong.

- You know the young man who came to see you yesterday, he wasn't just a stranger.

- I figured, but I don't remember him.

- Well, his name is Shawn. You've met him when you did the Austin Mahone tour with fifth Harmony, he was an opening act, just like you girls.

- Ok..

- You guys have clicked ever since you even met. It was like you were both waiting for that person that would understand you. You just held on to each other and never let each other go. You just couldn't spend a day without talking to the other one.

- Oh.. I feel so bad for not remembering him.

- Honey, it's not your fault. You know, when I first met this gentleman, I knew you guys would last for ever. He's the best thing that happened to you, he always took care of you.

- We were friends?

- Well you guys pretended to be friends in the public eyes because you were getting hate even if you guys weren't a thing publicly. You guys have an apartment in L.A. and that's exactly were I was going. I trust this young man with all my heart and I know he has always found the way to make you happy.

- So what exactly are you saying?

- I think you should return to your apartment with him. Maybe he'll help you remember what you don't remember and even if you never remember, I think you are better with him.

- Mom, I trust you and if you think this is the best choice for me, this is what I will do.

- I truly believe you should. He always had your best interest and he loves you so much. You can take your time with him and I'm convinced that he will understand what you are going through and he will make you feel better. Don't worry.

What was I getting myself into? I was about to live with a man I never met, well, almost. I always trusted my mother and I knew that if she thought I was better with him, it was true. I knew it meant a lot to my mom, to him and probably also to me before my accident. I truly thought it was the best thing to do. But yet, I didn't know that he would do anything to make me happy even if I was destroying him a little bit everyday, without my knowing.

End of the second chapter.