"How about one more?" I smile at her and nod my head. She orders two more shots, and we quickly swallow them. I can feel the buzz. Don't get sloppy, Elise.

"Wanna dance?" she asks me. 

I think about it for a moment. "Sure." She takes my hand, and leads me to the middle of the dance floor, in between all the sweaty people. 

We start by dancing normally, just moving to the beat and singing along to the few songs we know. The DJ is mostly playing EDM, so there's not really much to sing to. Then, a few songs later, the alcohol hits us both at the same time, and we lose it. 

We begin moving rapidly to the beat of the song, our arms flailing up and our hips moving quickly. It's later, so the crowd is larger, forcing us closer together. Soon, our fronts are touching, and we begin dancing together. 

Her hips sway against mine, and it feels amazing. All I know is that in that moment, I wanted nothing more than for her to be mine. Her hands reach up to grab mine, and she spins me around, forcing my back into her. She begins grinding against me, reaching one hand down onto my waist, feeling the side of my sweaty body. I place my hand flat on hers, and continue dancing.

I don't remember much of the rest, mostly because it was straight out of a dream. And I was drunk. That helps too. However, I do remember one of Natasha's friends ruining the moment by dragging us both out of the club.

"Alex got kicked out for punching a douche in the face, let's go," said the blonde one who's name I forget. 

We're all outside, shivering because of the drastic change in temperature. I look down at my almost dead phone. It's almost 3 in the morning. Were we seriously there that long?!?

"Why don't you all come to my house? It's just up the street from here," said the one who I presume is Alex.

"Sure! Elise, wanna join us?" Natasha turns to me, smiling.

I hesitate for a little before saying I would come too. 

It takes us about 20 minutes to get there, because most of us are drunk and are having trouble walking. 

We finally get to the apartment, which is small but cozy.

"Some of you can take the couch, the others can sleep in my bed with me."

Three of the girls go off to the bedroom, leaving me, Natasha, and two other girls with the couch. One couch. For the four of us.

"How's this gonna work?" I ask, slightly concerned.

Alex hands us a bunch of blankets and tells us to figure it out ourselves, before she runs off to her bedroom and locks the door. Great.

"How about we move the table out of the way and crash on the floor? One of us gets the couch, the rest of us cuddle on the ground. We can lay down one of the blankets as a mattress."

We all agree with the plan, letting one of the girls with a supposed back problem get the couch. I don't mind, it just means I get to sleep next to Natasha. We lay down the blanket, and I quickly install myself in the middle to guarantee I get to sleep next to her. The other two lay down, Natasha on my right, the other chick on my left. It's a little squished, because we're closed in by a table and a wall. 

Natasha gets up to grab the final blanket that we're all going to be sleeping under. She lays it over us, and climbs in. 

"Wait, I didn't brush my teeth!"

I jump up and run to the bathroom, making sure my breath is good. I stand in the mirror for a while, looking at myself. I look like a mess, but a hot mess.

Wait a second. I'm supposed to sleep in THIS?!?

There is no way I'm going to able to fall asleep in these clothes. They're uncomfortable and super sweaty. Luckily, I find a stack of pyjamas in the bathroom. I throw on a pair of pants that are slightly too big for me, and a loose t shirt. I take off my bra and smile because the feeling is AMAZING. I leave my clothes in the corner of the bathroom, grab the rest of the stack of pyjamas, and head towards the couch.

"Hey guys, I found pyjamas!" I say very enthusiastically. 

Natasha immediately jumps up, grabs a top and bottom, and heads to the bathroom. When she comes back, I am stunned. She's wearing short pyjama shorts and an extremely large shirt that makes her look like she's not wearing pants. I only know she is because of the string that's hanging in front of her. She comes and sits next to me, turning off the lights right before.

"Goodnight!" she says, before tucking herself in.

I can't believe I'm about to sleep next to her.