Chapter 9

Releasing this earlier than I wanted to cuz the movie comes out soon!

Things will start picking up here :))) enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does one even wear to go clubbing???

I start rummaging through my closet, realizing I've never actually gone to a club before. Only bars.

I finally pick an outfit that's not too fancy but not too casual. Not too sexy, but not too boring. It's a loose, flowy white top with skinny black pants.

It's too early to start getting ready, so I just sit around my apartment thinking about what tonight is going to be like. It's probably going to be really awkward. Should I apologize to her again?  Why did I even say yes to going? She'll probably talk to me for all of five minutes before ditching me for her friends...

I look down at my phone. It's past 7:30. Shit. I quickly put on my clothes and run to the bathroom to do my makeup. I do a lousy job, but I don't have much time to fix it. Right as I'm finishing with my lipstick, I hear a buzz, indicating that Natasha is waiting for me outside.

I run downstairs and am immediately greeted by a familiar friendly figure. She gives me a hug and asks how I've been. If you wanted to know how I've been you coulda responded to my texts... We start having a normal conversation as though nothing ever happened, as if I'd never screwed anything up. She introduces me to her friends, but I don't pay enough attention to their names. I don't care about them. All I care about is Natasha.

Fuck Elise, snap out of it!

We finally arrive at the club. And when I say club, I mean it's a CLUB. It's filled with drunk, sweaty college kids, and it's already packed at 8:00. The music is blasting, and everyone is dancing.

We shove our way through to the bar where we order our first drinks. Dammit Elise, you forgot to eat! I start taking a few sips of the martini I ordered, and instantly feel a buzz when the alcohol reaches my stomach. This is going to be interesting. 

I lean against the bar, watching Natasha and her friends dance towards the back of the crowd. I don't want to join them, I'm afraid I'll look stupid or that they'll feel like I'm intruding. So, I just stay where I am, sip on my drink, and admire Natasha from a distance. 

Her hips sway to the beat of the fast paced song, her drink in one hand, the other reaching up. Her pants perfectly accentuate her curves. It's hard not to fall for her. I'm obviously not the only one that feels that way, because soon enough, some guy comes up behind her and begins feeling her up.

I instantly straighten up and walk towards them. Natasha turns around to look at him. I can tell she's upset.

I walk up behind him and touch his shoulder. "Hey buddy, how about you fuck off?"

Jealousy is a bitch.

He gives me an annoyed look and walks off to the next hot girl he sees and does the same thing to her. Disgusting. 

"You didn't need to do that," Natasha yells to me. The music is too loud to speak softly. "But thanks. I hate when guys do that."

We both walk back to the bar together.

"Wanna have some fun?" she asks me.

"That's why I'm here."

She catches the bartender's attention and orders two shots of vodka. We pick up the small glasses and clink them together before taking the shot. Oh my god, that burns like a BITCH. I try not to make a face as I swallow, but it's pretty hard.