The Dreams By: Kourtney Cherry Chapter 5 (part 3)

“I’m sorry. I haven’t flown before unlike you. Mr. I am a great flyer,” Kit said standing back up. She stood up and brushed herself off as Demetri tried to make some feathers lay down on his wings. Demetri looked at her while she wasn’t looking then looked away to find a small river to the side he had not realized went all the way back. He then ran up to the river and cups some water in his hands before running over to Kit and throwing it in her face.

Kit seemed surprised and then slapped Demetri as hard as she could. Even though she knew she had absolutely no strength. She also thought about how it was more likely that it felt like a small irritating mosquito. She walked over to the river and then did the same thing to Demetri. She smirked when he put his hands up like a girl and ran away. Kit laughed at him and that was when she knew she had just started a war.

Demetri walked over to the river once again and threw more at her. He then found a small watering can next to the river and he sparked an idea. He filled it up and took to the sky in a quick flurry. He flew above her circling and making it ‘rain’ on her. He laughed as she ran around in circles. He watched Kit run into the mansion and he landed once again on his feet, distracted for a moment that he did it again. He laid down the watering can and followed the soaked Kit. She was standing there staring at him. He walked up to her and asked her if she wanted to see her new room fully. Kit nodded and followed him to her room.

“So well here it is,” Demetri said opening the door.

It was the first time she really looked at it. The room was nice. It had elegant purple walls and black flowers printed over the purple. The bed skirt and curtains were made of lace and an opaque sheet-like curtain. The bed was already made and decorated with many throw pillows. She had a small desk with a mirror. There was a small amount of makeup on the desk. Also, a little piece off the side that held a curling iron, a straighter, and a hair dryer. To the right of the desk there was a large bookshelf. Some were books, and some of them were blank. There was also a small writing desk on the other side of the bookshelf. It had a small lamp and a can full of pencils and pens. The drawers were filled with notebooks, sketchpads, and brainstorming helpers. There was a closet facing the other side. The closet was a very large walk in closet. When she opened it, the closet was full of outfits. They included evening gowns, party dresses, cocktail dresses, sun dresses, and some casual clothes. There was a large area in the front of the closet that had a triple mirrored space, one was in front and the others were to her sides. When she walked out of the closet there was the bathroom. Fresh towels had been placed in the bathroom and there was little shaped hand soap bars. And a small incense oil jar inside. The jar was small and had scented oil in the bottom with reeds that jutted out from the jar. She then saw that a small laptop was closed and neatly set down on one of the two bed side tables. The other was fashioned with an alarm clock and some of her mementoes she had brought from home.

“Like your room?”

“Yes, I do it is really nice,” Kit said.

“He actually sorted everything and took care of hanging pictures and everything you know,” Evangeline said walking into the room with a small cart carrying drinks to put into her little fridge. She walked over to Kit and looked her up and down. “Are you really going to go to dinner like that?”

“What do you mean,” Kit said with a questioning look.

“Oh right you guys don’t know yet. You two have reservations at a very fancy restraunt for the two of you to finish out your night. The time right now is 5:30. Dinner is at 8. Though, you have to leave around 7. I suggest you both go and get ready,” Evangeline said pushing Demetri out of the room.

Demetri looked stunned from the push and slam to his face. He strolled down the hall and saw Kroll.

“Oh good, did you hear about dinner yet?”

“Yeah no more than a few seconds ago,” Demetri said still dazed. Kroll lead him to his room and they walked into his slightly messy room.

“I will have to get one of the maids to clean your room,” Kroll said looking around at the abnormally disorderly room. “You really are bad at cleaning aren’t you?”

“No, I have just been taking care of Kit so I had very little time to tidy up every morning.”

“Well no matter, now go get your butt in the shower,” Kroll said practically pushing him into the bathroom.