The Dreams By: Kourtney Cherry chapter 4 (part 2)

He walked to his room and picked up the clothes he had brought with him for the day. Then he picked up his towel and waited on the couch. Not long after Kit walked out, fully clothed this time and a towel on her head. She blushed then went to the kitchen.

“Wait, umm Kit, will you help me here? I can’t reach the zipper on the back to take this off,” Demetri said stopping Kit’s decadent to the kitchen table. She walked over to him and undid the two zippers that held the flaps for the wing slots to be covered. The flap fell and he pulled it down to his ankles and put it in a bag. He then of course was shirtless and that fact made Kit blush. She had seen him shirtless many times, but he had just seen her and not just shirtless, completely naked. She never really paid attention to what he really looked like shirtless until today. He had a four pack, not six a four. He worked put a lot so it kinda made sense. He was well built and the wings made him look even more angelic to her.

Demetri then walked into the bathroom and got ready to shower. He had problems though in the small amount of space in his shower. His wings caused an issue here. Luckily back at the mansion they had made him a specially made shower. He sat and thought about what they will say about him arriving so early with Kit.

Kit was sitting with Kroll drinking some juice. She still wondered what Demetri thought of her. It tortured her not knowing.

“Kit, can I tell you something,” Kroll asked.

“Of course, what is it?”

“He likes you, a lot. You guys both gaze after each other. Personally I think when we get back. I think you should just ask him out.”

“Are you certain,” Kit asked half excited.

“Yes, I am.” Kit thought to herself about how she would do this. Her mind fluttered with possibilities. She sat in deep and thought. Not long after their conversation, Demetri walked out in pants drying his chest and neck off.

“Kit, can you help me again?”

“Yes, I can. Is this one a zip up too?”

“I think it is a button one,” Demetri said pulling the shirt on as if it was a backwards vest. There was a space cut out for the wings but it buttoned up still. The buttons were hidden though by a flap over the buttons.

“There you go, so are you ready to go,” Kit said.

“Sure why not. Can we leave now Kroll?”

“Yeah, it is a private jet. We can leave whenever we want to,” Kroll said. Kit picked up the box Demetri had of treasures and walked out the door. She waited in the hallway for Kroll and Demetri.

“We have a limo Kit,” Kroll said.

“Where can I put my stuff?”

“At the airport, the only things you need to take with you is your mementos. The rest will all be replaced.”

Everyone walked out of the apartment and then loaded everything into the limo. Everyone got in except Demetri. He took a moment to look once more at the building. He then realized that people were staring at his wings and he got in.

“Goodbye everyone,” Demetri whispered under his breath. The car ride seemed shorter than before. Everyone was silent the entire ride. Once there everyone walked to the private jet while Kroll helped the flight attendant load the boxes into the car. Kit sat across from Demetri and sighed.

“Everything is gonna be different from hear out, isn’t it?”

“Yup, and I hope we are ready for it,” Demetri said. Demetri laid his head against the window. Kit came over and rested her head on his shoulder and they both drifted back to sleep. Kroll came back on the plane and dimmed the lights. Kroll walked to the back of the cabin and turned on a small lamp. He then pulled out a book and read for the whole flight. The plane had stopped and the lights were turned back on. Kroll then woke up the two. Demetri and Kit walked to the door and got ready to leave out of the plane.

To Demetri’s surprise Dr. Eli and Dr. Jacquelyn Venenza were at the bottom of the steps. They both had wide grins stretched across their faces.

“How did you know I was coming back today,” Demetri asked.

“Kroll kept us updated. Well are you going to introduce us to this young lady,” Eli said pointing to Kit.

“Right sorry, Kit this is Dr. Eli Venenza and his wife, Dr. Jacquelyn Venenza; this is Kit,” Demetri said pointing to everyone.

“Nice to meet you my lady,” Eli said bowing his head.

“Hello my dear. Oh and you may call me Jack,” Jack said.

“Well I guess we should go ahead and head back to the inland of this island. Which of course is our mansion,” Eli said looking at Kit. Kroll opened the right limo door for Kit and Demetri as Manson held the door for Jack and Eli.

“Hello Kroll.”

“Hello Manson.”

Kroll and Manson walked over to the front and drove away.

“Jack, Kit was wondering if you could give her a pair of wings as well. We both are staying with your organization,” Demetri said looking at Jack.

“Well of course we can. What color would you like dear? Since you got the choice,”

“Black please, I want the opposite of Demetri’s.”

“I am glad the two of you will be joining us,” Eli said. Eli held out his hand to Demetri gesturing him to hold out his wrist. Demetri did so and then Eli took a key from his pocket and unlocked the bracelet.

“We will make you a new, nicer one,” Eli said.

“Does it really take three days,” Kit asked.

“Frankly yes, it will. This will give it time to grow and your brain resting time. Though I will warn you, the initial sprouting of the wings isn’t that great of a feeling. At least that is what we gathered from Demetri here,” Jack said. Then the mansion was in site and Demetri and Kit looked forward. They exited the car and Kroll lead the two into the mansion while Manson took in the keepsakes.

“Anastasia,” Kroll exclaimed taking her into his arms.

“I didn’t expect to see you so soon. It is a pleasant surprise,” Anastasia said.

“Well they decided to come back early.”

“Oh, hello Demetri and…”

“Kit, my name is Kit.”

“Hello Kit, I will call for your new personal maiden. Evangeline,” She called. Then a girl their age walked up.

“Wait, Evangeline? Oh my, it is you!” Kit engulfed her in a huge hug. Then Evangeline gave Demetri a hug.

“I haven’t seen you in forever,” Kit said.

“Wait how come I didn’t see you when I was here before,” Demetri asked.

“I was down in the stables all week. I had to groom and wash them all.”

“How did you get working here,” Kit asked excited.

“Jacquelyn is my Aunt, I came to live here when mom died last year,” Evangeline said in a sad tone.

“I am sorry to hear that, I didn’t know,” Kit said.

“It’s ok, I keep busy here. Well I will show you to your room, we already had made one for you. Jack thought you may come from talking to Demetri.”

“Wait Evangeline,” Jack said walking in. “She must be taken in now for her transformation. The lab has an opening now. It may not later. Follow me child.”

“Bye Demetri,” Kit said walking away. Her heart pounded but she wanted this.