Hey, it's Maria

"Philip, where have you been?"

"Hanging out with George, I spent the night at his place." Philip said, walking to the island in the middle of the kitchen and grabbing some leftover toast off of it.

Maria crossed her arms. "'Spent the night'? Doing what?"

"Relax, Mama, we didn't have sex. If we did, you'd see me walking in here with twenty more dollars."

"Twenty dollars?! That's all you're charging?! Honey, it should at least be 150!" Maria exclaimed.

Philip shrugged. "Eh, I don't think I'm going to be doing the prostitute thing much longer anyways."

Maria raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I mean, I've only known George for three months at the most, so I doubt we're getting married just yet, but I'd probably go exclusive for him."

"You're nineteen, so do as you please, I guess. Though, if you want him to propose sooner, I'd suggest that you don't tell him you stopped being a prostitute. If he thinks he's the only person you're sleeping with, he won't feel the urgency to marry you."

"I don't know how good that advice is, considering Mom still hasn't asked you to marry her, but ok."

Maria shrugged. "Now let me make you something better than toast for lunch." She said, turning to the fridge to see what food was in it.