George shows affection

Philip lay on his side and watched George's back, since he was turned away from Philip, rise and fall with his every breath.

Philip wanted to reach out and run his fingers along the smooth muscles, but withheld himself.

Sure, he and George had just had sex, but Philip was still just a prostitute George could call up when he needed a quick fuck. Reaching out and touching him was beyond Philip's limits.

Instead, Philip was content with watching the moonlight that creeped in through the gaps in the blinds compliment George's physical perfection.

The clock on the wall said 2:17am. Usually, Philip would've been long gone the minute George fell aaleep, which was almost four hours ago, but he found himself captivated by how easily beautiful George was, and drifted in and out of sleep, memorizing the muscles of his back.

Philip sighed, and decided he had to get home at some point, and since he wasn't able to fall asleep now was a good time as ever.

Philip sat up in bed and looked for his clothes in the dark. He found his underwear and socks, but was still looking for his crop-top and leggings when George spoke.

"What are you doing?" George asked, his voice clear enough that Philip wondered if he had actually been sleeping.

"Finding my clothes; I should get home soon." Philip replied.

George sat up, turned on the lamp on his bedside table, and pulled on a pair of boxers. "You don't have to go home yet if you don't want to." He said.

"You'll have to fork over twenty more dollars if you want a round two." Philip remarked. He found one of George's shirts and slipped it on. It was a few sizes bigger than the shirts he normally wore, and neckline easily slipped past his right shoulder.

"That's not what I mean." George said "I mean that if you want to sleep here for the night you can. I'll even make you breakfast in the morning."

"Someone's eager for me to stay." Philip said, crawling back into the bed.

"I admit to nothing." George said, turning off the lamp and pulling Philip closer to him.

Philip didn't say anything in return, but snuggled closer into George's chest, using his left arm as a pillow. George wrapped his other arm around Philip and fell asleep again.

Philip couldn't help but smile widely as he fell into slumber as well.