Chapter 45 - Need Some Help

Erens POV

After a few more minutes of me procrastinating Mr.Pixis pulls me to the side and tells me after the next song I'll need to do one of the many songs I'll need to preform. I go to the back of the stage and set up all of my equipment that's until I get a really good idea, I go back to the gymnasium and go straight to Armin.
"Hey Armin wanna do your pal a favor?"
He gives me a look a curiosity until he finally understands what I'm getting at.
"Eren....no."
"Please man I need a lead acoustic, and you're perfect."
"What song?"
"Follow you by Bring Me The Horizon."
"Damn...that's a good song."
"See so wanna help?"
"I guess but do you have sheet music?"
"...not necessarily but I'll look something up on my phone?"
"You're helpless man."
He says while laughing and patting me on the back.
"I'll look it up on my phone don't worry, but anything else you need?"
"A pianist, but I'm not asking Mikasa."
"What about Marco?"
That's right he knew piano and showed us a little way back, I nod to Armins question and I make it to Marco. He was beside Jean and Mikasa which made things awkward.
"Hey Marco, wanna help me with playing some music?"
"Yeah sure, you got a sheet I could read off of?"
Why does everyone ask if I have sheet music....DOES IT LOOK LIKE I DO?
"No not really but we could use our phones....I guess."
"Sure dude don't worry about it."
I'm glad he was on board with it, I could see Mikasa looking at me from the side. I really hope she didn't hear me, I'm sure she's better at piano then Marco but it'd be extremely awkward. I go back to the stage and finally have everything set up, Armin and Marco come to the back and I show them the site where I found the music for them. They ask me would i need it but I just tell them my parts with the electric are short and I've memorized it pretty well. Mr.Pixis is okay with me having a few people play with me here and there. When it's officially finally time Mr.Pixis comes out on the stage and welcomes me to perform.
"Alright ladies and gentlemen, I've had a fellow classmate of yours come and perform and few songs throughout this event so if you would please give Eren Jaeger a round of applause."
That was our queue to come on stage and set everything up, when all of us take a seat and are in place all I see is a metric ass ton of people starring at us waiting. I see my mom and Levi talking and waiting, I also see my friends down at the tables waiting for my performance. Most of them haven't seen me play before so this would probably give them a kick. Instead of just playing I let the audience know what i would be playing and who all would be playing with me.
"Hello everyone, um the song that I'll be playing is Follow You by Bring Me The Horizon. The people that will be playing with me are my friends Armin and Marco. Armin will be the main acoustic guitar and back up vocals and Marco will be the main pianist. I'll be doing main vocals and back up electric."
I finally take a seat and look at my friends they're a bit nervous which is 100% understandable, I pull my guitar up and look at the crowd. This time I won't look at the floor but into their eyes, I'm not afraid to do this anymore it helps me and gets my mind out of the gutters a lot of the time. I get ready to sing and Armin starts up the acoustic with Marco following behind him
(Insert Song)

My head is haunting me and my heart feels like a ghost
I need to feel something, 'cause I'm still so far from home
Cross your heart and hope to die
Promise me you'll never leave my side

Show me what I can't see when the spark in my eyes is gone
You've got me on my knees I'm your one man cult
Cross your heart and hope to die
Promise you I'll never leave your side

'Cause I'm telling you you're all I need
I promise you you're all I see
'Cause I'm telling you you're all I need
I'll never leave

So you can drag me through hell
If it meant I could hold your hand
I will follow you 'cause I'm under your spell
And you can throw me to the flames
I will follow you, I will follow you

Come sink into me and let me breathe you in
I'll be your gravity, you be my oxygen
So dig two graves 'cause when you die
I swear I'll be leaving by your side

So you can drag me through hell
If it meant I could hold your hand
I will follow you 'cause I'm under you spell
And you can throw me to the flames
I will follow you so you can drag me through hell
If it meant I could hold your hand
I will follow you 'cause I'm under your spell
And you can throw me to the flames
I will follow you, I will follow you
So you can drag me through hell
If it meant I could hold your hand
I will follow you 'cause I'm under you spell
And you can throw me to the flames
I will follow you, I will follow you

When the song ends I see everyone cheering and screaming with excitement. I even see my mom jumping up and down screaming at the top of her lungs, she's a absolute trip. When we get off stage we all just laugh and give each other high fives telling each other that we did an amazing job. Mr.Pixis was not disappointed and expects the next song to be amazing just like the last. Deep down inside the song was about Mikasa.... I hope she understood that. When we go back to our friends they all hug us and tell us that we did an amazing job, Jean even says I did good but I ignore him and walk over to my mom and Levi.
"Did good kid."
Levi says while my mom smothers me with hugs and kisses. I just laugh it off and reply back to Levi.
"Thanks and trust me that wasn't the last song Pixis wants me to do plenty more."
"Ehh no ones complaining so you should do fine."
I walk back to the stage after everyone congratulates me, I sit down on the steps and just listen to the music being played. That's until someone comes up to me with their hand out.
"Want to dance?"