Chapter 5 - Lunch time

Armins POV

Well AP English doesn't seem like to much of a problem, I met a new kid Connie Springer in my class. He really cool, very laid back and easy to get along with. He even plays video games, I doubt Eren won't get along with him. Me and Connie walk through the heard of kids going to the cafeteria or to any other parts of the school to just hang out. We finally make it to mine and Erens official table there's barely anyone near it so there's plenty of room. I heard in my second block that Eren actually decided to play guitar in class, I've heard him play once but that was when he was still a rookie but from what I've heard he's amazing. Me and Connie sit down and pull out our lunches, i look to the line of people flooding through the lines of the cafeteria and speak of the devil.

Erens POV

Damnit I wish I could have talked to her more, oh well I'll see her tomorrow so it won't be all that bad. I see Armin and this other guy, he has a buzz cut with hazelish eyes dressed kinda like me. He also reminds me a bit of aang from avatar, I laugh about it in my head and make my way to the table.
"Yo what's up Armin, who's your friend?" I ask curious to know who his new pal is.
"Hi, my names Connie Springer I have AP English with Armin, it's quite boring if you ask me."
"Heh tell me about it man, I barely understood anything in the pre-test in algebra 2." I reply back, all of us were chuckling about how lame our classes were. This guy seems pretty cool, he seems like a great addition to the team.
"So I hear you've gotten a lot better with your guitar now, and that you can sing." Armin states not surprised at all.
"Huh? You know about that? How? It only happened last block."
"Word spreads fast man, and everyone is talking about it in the halls." Connie states nudging his head to the little groups of people staring at our table. For better or for worse it's still weird to be stared at like that.

We continue talking a little bit more until a girl comes running to our table with food stuffed in her face. She comes and crashes straight into Connie.
"Shit that hurt, who are you?" Connie asks the girl getting up off the ground from the crash. She gets up and sits next to him.
"Her names Sasha." I state while pulling the bag of potato chips out of my book bag and tossing it to her on the other side.
"Huh? Didn't you win the bet though?" She asks while grasping the potato chips to her chest.
"Yeah but I don't feel like eating them, so I'll just give them back to you."
"THANK YOU! I've been craving them ever since I left first block." Sasha starts chomping down on the potato chips and to her surprise Connie try's to take some of the chips as pay back for the crash.
"Hey! You crashed into me, the least I could get is some potato chips right?"
"Nope that was a accident, doesn't mean my precious potato chips have to pay for that."
The more they fought over the chips the more we all laughed our asses off. This was great seems I have two new friends, we all got to know each other a bit better. Sasha was into hunting and that's where she got her "amazing aim". Connie is super into video games basically as much as me and Armin and to our surprise Sasha plays a good bit of video games as well. We all gave each other our phone numbers and told our gamer tags. After all that Connie and Sasha were still battling over the chips while i notice a group of people coming from the rear. I turn around to see Jean, Reiner and a couple other jocks walking towards us.
"Oh look the losers have friends now, hahaha how pathetic." Reiner babbles on making all the other jocks laugh. I look at my friends to see them discouraged and bummed. No! I'm not dealing with this anymore. I get up and walk straight towards Reiner getting ready to give him the hardest right hook he'll ever feel. Until Armin grabs my sleeve and tries to stop me, a yank my arm from his grasp and continue walking towards Reiner.
"That's it! I've had it with your shit Reiner!"
"Whatcha gonna do about it Jaeger? Come on give me your best shot."
I was gonna give him the hardest swing I've ever done but then I was stopped in my tracks by Mr.Ackerman. He has his arm in front of me giving me the glare he usually does, it's not working this time, my eyes show more anger then his could ever imagine. I give Mr.Ackerman my glare, he doesn't seem fazed but while I give him my glare I see...her... standing behind him looking worried. My rage turns to grief, how could I let my emotions take over like that.
"That's better, Eren I need you to calm down and go back to your table. You! What the hells your name." Mr.Ackerman looks at Reiner, giving him the dreadful glare. Reiner chokes on his own words trying to respond to him.
"U-uh Reiner Brau-"
"I don't care, get out of my sight before I report this to an administrator and get you suspended from Friday's game." Reiner quickly left without a saying another word, his flock follows only to have Jean look at Mikasa in awe as he follows Reiner and the rest. Mr.Ackerman comes my way puts his hand on my shoulder.
"Eren, get a grip on that rage of yours. I expect more from you then that."
"Yes sir, I'm sorry."
I look up and see Mikasa with a worried look on her face, I lower my head down in disappointment. There goes my shot with her, she saw me act like a complete idiot acting out on nothing but rage and anger. The bell rings and lunch is over, it's time to go to third block and everyone from the table gets up and walks to their third block class. As I start walking I get stopped by a familiar face. It's...her. She starts blushing and looks at me uncomfortably.
"Eren, are you okay? I'm worried about you."
She asks blushing even a bit more, I look back at her with a small smirk.
"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about me. Need me to walk you to your next class? Since your still learning your way around?"
She starts blushing even more and gives me a big smile.
"Yeah that'll be great!"
I start to blush and take her to her next class. I guess I didn't blow it.