~Cherish~

-3 weeks later-

No Pov ~

Three weeks has passed and Sonic has fully recovered from the incident with Scourge. Sonic is free to come and go as much as much as he pleases. Sonic returned to his home and told his friends everything that has happened and how he has fallen in love with Shadow etc.

It was a beautiful night Sonic sat on the castle wall feeling the calm cool breeze Sonic sighed softly enjoying the peace that he felt all around he could feel Shadow watching him from behind a wall.
"Shadow.. don't hide and be with me" Sonic said crossing his arms.
Shadow sighed and went to Sonic with a light blush on his cheeks Shadow stood next to Sonic.
Sonic smiled "it's a beautiful night.. it's almost too perfect" Sonic chuckled softly making Shadow blush to Sonic.
"Sonic I-.." Shadow paused making sonic look at him.
"Huh..? What is it Shadow..?"
Shadow closed his eyes and shook his head softly then took a breath then took Sonic's hand then looked into Sonic's eyes.
"I want to take you somewhere special.. so close your eyes.." Shadow said as Sonic nodded gently, Sonic stood up hugging Shadow's arm as he closed his eyes.
"Chaos Control!!" Shadow chanted as the two teleported into a forest and in front of willow tree vines covering an entrance. Shadow moved the vines away and continued to lead Sonic to a blossoming tree.
"You may open them now.." Shadow said softly.
Sonic opened his eyes shocked to such a beautiful scenery he saw before him
"Shadow I.. it's beautiful here!" Sonic smiled as Shadow sat on a log and Sonic joined in awe with a blush across his cheeks.

Shadow and sonic soon glanced at each other's eyes green emerald to red crimson, the two leaned in letting their lips and tongue meet into a blissful loving kiss before breaking apart.
"Sonic.. do you love me?" Shadow held the blue hedgehog's hands.
Sonic blushed and nodded "I do and I always will " Sonic smiled making Shadow blush. The two leaned next to each other watching the sunrise together.

But unknown to the two males was a demonic entity watching them plotting something as it grinned
"how unfortunate...hahahaha.."

To be continued...in book 2...