Always together

Mephilies Pov:

I woke up next to silver my arms around him the moon was bright lighting up the room in its embrace I gave silver a butterfly kiss on his nose. Shortly after his beautiful golden eyes opened only to look back up at mine with a slight glow I knew what it ment, he needed to feed.
"Silver.. drink my blood I know your hungry" I touched his cheek gently as I saw his faint blush.
"I don't like hurting you Mephiles your too precious to me.." he spoke as his eyes drifted to the side.
"Not even your fangs can harm me.. just do it, you know nothing like that can hurt me~" I spoke to him with lust and softness in my voice seeing his eyes look back at me.
"Alright.. " he spoke softly then bit down on my arm letting him feed as I pet his soft quills softly. After he was done feeding he pulled away as the bite mark healed up in an instant
"I told you.. it wouldn't harm me Silver~" I said to him as he blushed.
"Why must you use that voice.. it's.. almost a turn on for me it gives me chills" he spoke softly as he sat on my lap our crotches touching as my eyes filled with lust.
"I like to tease you, I know you like it wen I talk that way~" I spoke in a dark tone to show dominance.
"Fine be that way~" Silver had a smirk on his face then started to grind on me which made me blush red. I then grabbed his erection and started to stroke him, I wanted him to moan.
"Ahhh~ Mephiles!" My ear twitched from him saying that as I then pinned him to the bed his golden eyes were on mine.
I pounded my way into his small entrance as I moved my hips his moans and my grunts filled our room.
After ten minutes I released into silver while silver released soon after. I pulled out and cuddled him giving him butterfly kisses on his nose "Mmm~ " I grunted softly in his ear making him chuckle and smile.

Silver Pov:

A few minutes passed as I was ready to walk the castle grounds with Mephiles which I always loved when he's not working with shadow or drinking blood of a random mobian who wanders near the castle. Unlike me I tend to the gardens here and help with documents around the castle.
"Are you ready Mephiles? " I looked over at him making a small smile.
He nodded and took my hand as we walked around in the garden chatting and being at peace.

Blood Lust a sonadow story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें