Change?

Shadow Pov~

Every day I would go see sonic and do some sort of little torture to him then heal him. I'm starting to feel guilt for it that I haven't got any blood for a few days so I decided to change things, I go to Silver's office he was working on some papers as I shut the door he looked at me "what brings you here my lord?" He spoke as I sat down in front of him "I want sonic to love me and to submit.. nothing is working.." I said as my head lowered. My ears perked hearing the rustle of silver moving his papers aside "shadow.." silver spoke as I looked at him "maybe you should let him about the castle freely instead of a room.. let him feel as if he has some freedom and slowly win his heart over.." silver spoke softly as I nod "thank you.. but I think he hates me more than anything now.." I sighed softly as I stood up I start to walk out of the office. I shut the door behind me as I start to go to my chambers were sonic is held.

No pov~

Shadow opened the door and saw Sonic on the ground shivering he picked him up and he felt on how cold Sonic was. Shadow felt bad but he knew sonic was sleeping from all the torture that he went through shadow put Sonic on his bed and cleaned him up gently. "I'm sorry.. Sonic i know you'll hate me.." shadow whispered softly as he put clean clothes on Sonic. Shadow put Sonic in his bed and tucked him in, he felt a pain of guilt in his chest that he hasn't felt in hundreds of years shadow put a light kiss on Sonic's head as he sat on his desk to wait for Sonic to wake up.