Trouble

Shadow pov:

By the time it was morning I got up and took my clothes off after running my fingers through my quills I went to take a shower. I turned the water on feeling that its cold, but I didn't care I got in anyway. After a few minutes in the shower I got out but the thought of that dream never left my head. It felt so real almost too real to be exact. I dried my quills and after that I put my clothes on, after I walked out of my room I saw Mephilis waiting for me. "He got away didnt he..." I see Mephilis nod, I wave my hand slightly to shew him away, he than sank in the ground as I then start running in the castle as my shoes made an echoing taping noise in the long twisted halls.

Sonic Pov:

My ear twiched, I could hear running and it was fast. I knew who it was, I looked ahead and stared running in the seemingly never ending twisting dark halls. After a couple minutes I started walking again placing the tips of my fingers on the wall as a guide. I could feel my finger tips rub on the brick wall softly as I kept walking, it was very quiet in the halls, so quiet I could hear my own heart beat.

Shadow Pov:

After a while I finally picked up Sonic's cent of his blood. I would quietly start to follow sonic enven though I was far behind. But yet the dream still lingers in my head I soon put the thought of it behind me as I was now very close to Sonic, soon after five minutes I was right behind him. I made a grin as I knew he didn't hear me as I grabbed his neck slamming him agenst the wall tight as I heard him yelp in surprise.

Sonic pov:

I felt someone's hand on my neck then after I was slammed on the wall "what is your deal!!" I shouted trying to get out of his grip as I was breathing tight breths of air my heart pounding with a fast pace as I looked and saw two glowing red eyes at me. I instantly knew who it was and I was in big trouble.

Shadow Pov:

"You thought you could get away!?" I threw sonic on the ground hearing him groan in pain as I soon picked him up by the neck. "You will never escape from here pesant! " I was pissed, I snapped my fingers soon after Mephilis rose from the ground with a grin and a polite bow.
"You sommoned me my lord.?" Mephilis said as he rose.
I nod as I then choke sonic enough to make him faint for a few minutes. "Lock him up, he wont be joining us for dinner tonight.." I said as I gave sonic to Mephilis.
"Very well my lord" he said as he walked off having sonic in his arms.

Mephiles Pov:

After a few minutes I reached the dungeon. I walked down the steps and opened a cage tossing the blue hedgehog in.
"Ow! that wasn't very nice" Sonic said rubbing his head.
"So what, I dont care and you upset Lord Shadow.. by trying to escape. ." I said back to him as I glaired locking the cage door.

No Pov:

Mephiles soon walked out of the dungeon with a smirk on his face after he was gone sonic got up as he felt the old rusty cage bars seeing if he would be able to break them. Soon after he l8oked out the window on the wall seeing a half moon "I just dont feel right in this place. ." Sonic mumbled to himself as he made a spin dash at the cage door busting it open not knowing Mephilis has rose from the ground behind him. "So you try again? " Mephiles said. Sonic quickly turned to him with a somewhat shocked expression "leave me alone!" Sonic ran trying to punch Mephiles. but Mephiles sank in the ground soon apearing behind sonic.

"Checkmate" Mephiles said as he grabbed sonic pinning him face down on the ground, he took out a syrenge filled with an odd liquid. Mephiles stapped the needle in Sonic's neck "this will keep you from running away..." Mephiles said inkecting the cold liquid in Sonic's neck after that pulling it out. Sonic breathed heavy trying to stay awake but soon blacked out from the liquids affect.

Mephiles Pov:

I got off of the blue hedgehog and walked out of the dongion and back to my room locking the door. Soon after I walked down to the basement wich I built as a lab ,I started to think. "Mabe I could run test on that Sonic.." I smirked at the thought in my head.