Kill Me Sweetly, That's My Last Wish

As we reach the bottom of the stairs, in the middle of the room was a throne and there stood my uncle that I thought had died from drowning. He's sitting there like nothing bad had happened.

Ciel and I walked up to him. Him glaring, while I was staring in disbelief. Saven and Sebastian stand behind us, getting their knives ready. I have read that he was my mother's brother, he was cursed to live with no hearing. Will he hear me now?

"Uncle, why are you hunting me down?" I asked as I reach out for him. "You can't kill me, for I have already sold my soul to someone else."

"Thank you Mistress." Saven bowed a little.

I felt a sword gab through me. The pain hurt so much that I didn't want to move.

"You, the creature that decides what lives on." My uncle said and digs the sword deeper into my body. A pair of black wings popped out from his back and a broken black halo floats on top of his head. "Pick the Fallen Angles!"

I scream as it goes further and further until I hit the hilt. Saven and Sebastian couldn't get to me. A barrier surrounds only me and my uncle.

I could almost see a dark world that I'm entering.

"Choose the fallen angles!" He screamed. "Do you want to die?!"

I cough some blood and it splatters onto the barrier. Saven looked like he died on the inside as he watches me.

"Everything continues on, but the fallen angles." I whispered and smile one last time to Saven. "Goodbye..."

And as I take my first steps into the underworld. I hear a scream from earth.

I watch from a full body mirror and see that Saven killed off my uncle, though he was slowly dying because of my choice.

I then see Saven and Sebastian looking through the mirror also. I smile and wave a good bye.

I'm so sorry, that it had to end this way. Maybe I'll see you when you come visit. Please visit okay?

*Few Months later*

I wait at the gate for Saven's arrival. Apparently he was called back to serve the king of hell. The king wanted me to wait for Saven and tell him the news.

As I see Saven coming through I see his demon horns and a whole different outfit on. He looks over at me and smiles. I smile back and run over to him. I hug him with all my heart.

He hugs back, then moves away to kiss my head. "I missed you."

"I did to." I smile back.

Saven leans down and his lips touches mine. We miss our kisses back in the human world. I wished that we would have shown more love to each other...

I move away and smile up to him. "I love you."

"I thought hell would bring no good fortune for love," Saven smiles down at me. "But I guess I was wrong."