My Relatives are just a Myth

* 3 hours later *

Saven once again checks up on me, hanging upside down from outside on the carriage. "Are you sure you're fit to solve the case? You still have the fever."

I closed my eyes and nodded my head again. "Yes I am fit to solve this case. For last time," I open my eyes a little to glare at him slightly. "Stop checking on me."

"If you say so, Mistress." He sighs and goes back to driving the carriage.

Thank the Queen that he stopped. I read the letter from the Queen and glared at a certain sentence that has been repeated three times. 'Failed to follow orders.'

Can things ever get worser than this?

* 30 minutes later *

"You have got to be kidding with me..." I glare at the damn sign on front of Masquerade's front door. It said that a circus show was performing and tickets are all out! Which means no entrance! "This was my property and I get no part in enjoying a play or show?!" I exclaimed and banged my hand on the door.

Saven scratches his chin in thought. Then he snapped. "Mistress, doesn't Masquerade owe you some money?"

"What are you talking about-" I then remember that there was a letter in the pile of trash letters that Masquerade needed to pay his stay in this mansion. "In fact, you're right Saven. He does!"

"Then allow me to open the door for you." Saven smashes the door open.

"Eeep!" We look inside and see that Butch was the one who made that sound.

"Butch..." I glare at him with all my might. "Why didn't Masquerade pay his payment for this mansion?"

He smiles weary. "Well ya s-see he, he's ganna pay you after every show. 60% to you and 40% to us. You know how business goes."

"I do, so I'll be patient and wait for Masquerade to finish up this show." I sighed giving up from exhaustion.

"Well, the play won't end till another hour..." Butch said nervously.

I shrug. "We'll wait," I look up at Saven. "Won't we Saven?"

He nods his head and smiles, "Yes, my Mistress."

* 1 hour later *

I watch as nobles walked down from the grand stairs where the play was held. Some gave hellos and thanks for making this play worked, but I didn't know what they were talking about. Another thing to ask Masquerade...

"Lord Balakov," Masquerade announce and walks towards me with open arms. "To what'd do I owe the pleasure of you being here?"

I point at him, declining his hug. "You owe me money and I need information of who might be the person that started to create a dolls move!"

"Silly," Masquerade pats my head. "It's one of your relatives!"

I stare at him in disbelief. "W-What...that's not possible....i-i-it cant..." I slowly said. "I have no relatives..."

"Then where have you been for the last 14 years?" Masquerade tilts his head on his right.

"Trapped, and lost was my past." I said as I move a small strand of hair away from my eyes. "Still am."