Crazy for My Virgin Soul

Note: the picture is Sebastian in this story.

__________________________________________________________________________

I lean on my arm. “Now explain the contract.”

“Your brother made a contract with me and I stayed with him till the very end.” Sebastian locks the doors.

“Well, what did you wanted in return for your service?” I asked.

“That’s very easy to answer, Master.” Sebastian walks over to me and then slams his hands onto mine. “I took your brother’s soul, while he was next to hell’s door.”

I glare up at him. “You monster!”

“But, for you I’ll make an exception since you’re more fun than you’re brother.” Sebastian smiled. “I’ll take your virgin soul.”

“What the hell are-” Sebastian smash his lips against mine. I only could stare at his closed eyes and as he moves away, I kick Sebastian in the chest.

He just smirks and didn’t move from the impact of my foot. I turn around as I feel a little heat rise up to my face. “You’re a pervert.”

“That was only a demo of the contract.” He takes off his black jacket and then his tie.

I blush a little and curl up more into my red comfy arm chair. “W-What are you doing?!”

Sebastian walks to the door making me look at his back. “I’m leaving, since it doesn’t look like you agreed to make this contract.”

He close the door and I threw a pillow at the door he left. “Who needs you anyway! I can get another butler!”

I panic a little and then I finally cooled off. I hug my legs with a sigh escaping my mouth. “That was my first kiss. Can I really survive without him?”

I then slap my face. No, I can survive it’s not like I’m going to die without him at my side! Yeah, that’s right; I’ll just find another butler.

I stand up and walk out of the guest room. Maids and butlers running around panicking and then I stopped one of the maids that passed by me. I glare at her. “What is this cause of this?”

“Your fiancé was just walking out to the garden and then we heard a scream. A letter was in her place and it said that if we don’t give what the kidnapper needs at midnight, if not he’ll kill Elizabeth! Oh what do we do now!?”

 I push her away and she continues to run around like the rest of them. My mouth turned into a grin. If Elizabeth dies than I don’t have to kiss her and such. But I have to keep her alive until she gets into a horrible accident.

I stop a flower boy as he also was panicking with them. Weird why is there a flower boy in the mansion? It doesn’t matter right now. “Give me a hammer.” I ordered.

He nods his head and runs out of the back door of the mansion and comes out holding a big hammer. I take it and smashed a vase that was standing next to me. All the panic stopped and everyone looks over at me.

“I’ll save my fiancé, so don’t panic.” I said and give back the hammer to the flower boy.

People these days are overdramatic. A thought of Sebastian kissing me, came in my mind. I shake my head fearlessly. Why did that pop in my head?!

I walk out and I was greeted by a couch man. The foot man opens the door for me. “Take me to the police station.”

“Yes, Lord Cain we’ll-” I put my hand up to stop him. “No one says my first name only relatives, if you ever do that again. I’ll kick you out of England.”