My Bloody Tea Party

The morning sun shines through the window of the guest room. I hear the door open; I stand up and threw a small knife at the door. It slammed in front of Sebastian’s face an inch away.

I sigh. “Oh, it’s just you Sebastian.”

He comes in rolling in a cart of porridge and toast. “Breakfast is ready.”

“Thanks.” I take a bite of the porridge. I felt like my tongue started burning. I push the cart and it hit Sebastian. I glare at him. “This is too hot; you should’ve taken it out when it got cooler.”

Sebastian walks out with no comment. What the bloody hell is wrong with him? Acts like nothing happened yesterday. He comes back and helps me change into frilly fancy clothes. “What is this?”

“Elizabeth wants you to have a tea party with her.” Sebastian puts a purple bow tie on last. I lift my hand and slap his face. He turned his head from the impact.

“Don’t you dare say my name. Just call her Lizzy in front of me. Do you understand?” I said in my anger tone.

No response from Sebastian.

I fiddle with the Balakov’s ring and then handed it to Sebastian. “Keep this for a while; I don’t want Lizzy to get mad at me for not wearing the right ring.”

Sebastian puts a purple gem stone on the missing place of the Balakov ring. “Yes, my lord.”

I walk out of the guest room and into Lizzy’s room. I open the pink doors and see light colors everywhere. The bed and floor was almost covered in stuffed animals or dolls. I can feel goose bumps.

Lizzy pops out from the toys and jumps up to give me a hug. “Cain!”

“Lizzy, I can’t breathe!” I chocked in pain.

She lets go and gives me a childish smile. “Sorry! Now let’s start the tea party!”

 I sat down in a small pink chair. A slight touch touched my shoulder. I turned around to find stuff animals smiling at me. No movement of life. I sigh and pretended to drink tea from the tea cup that Lizzy gave me.

Something touched my shoulder again. I turn around to grab it and it was a stuffed teddy bear’s arm reaching for me.

What the heck? I turn to the door. “Sebastian, get in here. Need to show you something.”

Sebastian walks in and gives me a weird look as I hold up the teddy bear. “Um, what are you doing my lord?”

I throw the teddy bear at him. “This kept touching my shoulder. Check to see what’s wrong with it.”

He bows. “Yes, I’ll do it at once.”

Before he left, more stuffed animals started moving on their own. Lizzy screamed and hugged me. “Sebastian get rid of them.”

“Yes, master.” He drops the moving teddy bear and takes out a black blade dagger out of his vest. The stuffed animals were getting closer to me and Lizzy. Sebastian quickly slices up the moving stuffed animals. Making an 'X' slash onto each and everyone of them.

Little bit of blood splashed from the each of the moving stuffed animals. I could smell the blood fill the room. I already covered Lizzy’s eyes before the blood first splattered onto the floor.

Sebastian made a big finally by slashing down onto the big stuffed bunny with his dagger. He wipes off the blood on his dagger with a red handkerchief.

Make sure to clean up this blood and the room’s smell.” I ordered. “We don’t want Lizzy to get any nightmares of this.”

“Won’t that be a good idea?” Sebastian suggested. “She would suffer a little of what you have in the past.”

 I turn to glare at him. “Just do it. Make sure to analyze the stuffed animals. I want to know how they got here and how did they move.”

“Yes, my lord.” Sebastian closes Lizzy’s door with a slight chuckle before he closed the door.