Chapter 8

I just realized that I didn't put a pic of Justin so here you go people. *Laughs awkwardly* . I'm just gonna go. *runs off*

At breakfast I poke dads arm, "Justin wants me to meet him at the mall on Saturday can I go pleeeeeaaaasse?" I beg with puppy dog eyes.

He gives in "yes I'll drive you" he facepalms and I giggle. We get into the car, when we get to the mall he hands me a 100 dollar bill. "Don't spend it all in one place" I just laugh and I go inside to meet Justin.

I go to the merry go round and see him standing there. I run up to him and hug him. "Hey Justin" I smile up at him.

He smiles back and says, "hey gaskarth" I laugh and we start walking towards hot topic. I get a couple of bracelets and Justin gets a hat.

After the mall I say goodbye to Justin and get in the car with dad. "Sooooooooooo how did it go?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Good" is all I say then I turn the radio to 106.5 and good times starts playing. Me and dad sing it on the way home. When we get home I get out and go upstairs to start packing. After I'm done I realize that I pretty much packed my whole wardrobe and I laugh at myself.

The next day everyone meets at the house as we wait for the tour bus to pull up. As it gets here the one person I did not want to see walks up to me, "Rain please forgive me" Tyler says reaching for my hand.

I sigh, "and why should I Tyler? you broke my heart and now you want me to forgive you" I shake my head and someone calls my name. "I've gotta go" I turn around and walk into the bus sitting on the couch.

Jack gives me a sympathetic look "he didn't mean to hurt you Rain" Jack says softly. "That girl forced him he didn't want to kiss her" my eyes widen.

Reality hits and I run to the bunks and call Tyler. He picks up, "Hello?" He says.

"Tyler I'm so sorry I forgive you I should've let you explain." A tear slips down my cheek. "I was such a jerk to you"

I heard him sigh of relief "that's ok I deserved it so would you wanna be my girlfriend again?" He asks me getting quieter at the end of the question.

"Of course but I'm not coming back to dulaney" I say softly "I'm doing online school now."

"But why?" He asks

"Because everyone there hates me but don't worry when tour ends we can go to the park together." I smile and I hear jack calling me "well I've gotta go I'll talk to you later bye"

He says bye and I hang up and go into the lounge area "I'm back with Tyler." Is all I say as I sit down. Dad gives me a confused look. "What? We made up" dad shrugs and I shake my head.

Jack smiles and sits on my lap, "J-jack get off of m-my lap!" I groan but all he does is pout. I push him of and breathe.

"But Raaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnn" he whines at me I just walk to my bunk and close the curtains. I pull out my phone and text Tyler...

Me: hey
Tyler: hey what you up to?
Me: hiding from jack he wants to sit on my lap again
Tyler: lol hopefully you don't get squashed.
Me: yea I hope so too
Tyler: well gotta go it's a school night
Me: alright talk to you tomorrow
Tyler: see ya babe

I turn my phone off and plug it in then grab my laptop and turn on Netflix and put in my headphones starting to watch how I met your mother. Jack gets in next to me and joins me taking one of my earbuds.

After a while we dad calls us in for dinner and we sit down and eat. After dinner dad says he has a surprise so I have to stay in the living room till he gets back. I just shrug and tackle barakitty. "So wanna try to beat me in Mario Kart?" I smirk at him.

"Oh you know it Gaskarth!"  We get the controllers set up and I put the game in and sit on the couch.

After an entire 5 games of Mario kart dad walks in. "Are you ready for your surprise?"

"Ready as I'll ever be" I laugh and Tyler walks in the bus. I run and hug him.

Tyler hugs me back "guess what?" He asks me.

"What?" I ask confused

"I'm staying for the whole tour" I jump up and down clapping my hands together. Tyler laughs at me.

Just then Jack yells "movie time!!!" I giggle as he puts in home alone and me and Tyler cuddle on the couch. I eventually fall asleep halfway through the movie.

Tyler's pov~

Rain falls asleep and I look over to her dad. "I'm gonna put her in her bunk" I whisper and he nods. I pick  her up and put her in the bunk then I lay next to her wrapping my arms around her and she snuggles into my chest. I smile and run my fingers through her hair  and whisper, "goodnight babygirl." I fall asleep.

Well there's chapter 8 but I have some bad news... school is starting soon so chapters may take a bit longer to update but I hope you liked this chapter.