The story of Melkor

Start from the beginning

I closed my eyes, and tried to recall the memory long lost to me, of home and life on Valinor. I dropped to my knees feeling the familiar sting of my eyes as my body trembled, my palms engulfing in white starlight as my body lifted from the ground, my head raised slowly as I opened my eyes which also drowned in starlight as I began to speak uncontrollably.

"Sent from the Lands of undying breath,
One child will remain
Seeking out darkness and death
An evil power rises, to be her bane

The Valar have spoken
Middle Earth's cure
The chains shall be broken
Here she will endure

A child of Youth
A child of war
Her memory of truth
From within they Tore

Speed strength and power
A goddess she stands
Elvish kin in her hour
To smite the darkness from these lands."

My eyes burned brightly as did my palms for a moment longer before they dimmed and I fell to the floor with a thump. I fluttered my eyes as they still stung, I began to pull myself up from the ground and found Thorin and Dwalin lifting me themselves until I was on my feet.

"Easy Lass, you took a hit doing that" Dwalin spoke firmly.

"Y-yes, it drains me" I spoke groggily. "I'll be ok in a few minutes" I added with a half smile.

"Did you get everything Tulsa that spoke Balin?" Thorin called from beside me.

"Yes lad, I surely did, I remember every word" Balin spoke with his hands on his hips.

"What does it all mean?" Ori spoke from within the gathering crowd.

"I don't know Master Ori, I am hoping to study it, find some sort of clarity" I spoke with my more ease as I gained my strength and stood tall once more. Thorin and Dwalin noted my change and let go of my forearms, staying close by just incase.

"We will help you as much as possibly Lassy, if the Valar sent you here with no memory it was with good reason." Balin concurred.

"I have brought you all here to hear of this, but no one else in this kingdom is to know of it, do you understand?" Thorin commanded.

The company nodded and agreed.

"Once, we found ourselves on a quest to reclaim Erebor, my most loyal company. Now, we will do it again, we will find out why the Valar sent Tulsa here. Together!" Thorin cheered, the company nodded whilst looking back at me as I shared a small smile.

"It has been long since there has been one of the Valar present amongst our kin, it is an honour to host you, Tulsa Valinor" Thorin spoke proudly, finally believing completely in who I was and how much power I held, I felt my eyes widen as he took a knee.

"Thorin?" I said softly.

The company then followed, all of them taking a knee and bowing before me.

"The elves may not have given you the true worship you deserve, but my kin will not be so proud to not recognise the true divinity that lay before us" Thorin then raised himself and took my hands in his big palms.