Chapter 6: Wrestling

Gray's POV

"Natsu, my snow cones."

"Aish, you act like a kid."

I smirked when Natsu and Lucy went to the ice cream shop we just passed by. Actually, we were on our way home by now and I almost forgot about the snow cones Natsu promised me until we passed by the shop.

Luck's on my side after all.

"Tsk. So childish."

Or maybe not.

I squinted my eyes at her while she folded her arms and she also had a serious face on, giving her badass look.

I was about to say something else but I suddenly remembered what she did earlier... She looked breathless and she used an inhaler. I felt guilty towards her. I know that she has some kind of sickness but I don't know what.

...

I guess, I'll start by trying to be nice to her a little...

Even if she irritates me.

I sighed and nodded once at her, meaning that it's okay for her to say things like that to me. My actions seemed to have surprised her completely. Usually, I would've said a come back word to her statements but  I changed it.

I'm only doing this to ease my uneasiness towards this girl.

For the rest of the minutes of waiting for the couple, we both stayed quiet and minded our own businesses.

***

~•Monday•~

"And x is equals to 59 in this equation..."

Blah, blah blah. Ugh, why does it have to be math at all subjects today? My head is hurting a little from staring at the equations written on the board. 2 days ago was pretty much of one of the most unexpected days in my life, to be honest. I just became a little kind to a girl I dislike.

I'm just too kind and handsome so let's let it be.

I just stared at the window by my side as I find myself relaxed at the feeling of not listening to your teacher at his lectures and just staring off space. Math is just a pain in the ass.

"Gray Fullbuster."

Well, damn.

I quickly stood up as my classmates all turned around to face me. "Yes sir?" I asked.

"Kindly bring these to Class 2-B." He said and pointed at the 7 Math books placed on top of his table. Wait, class 2-B? But that's where Lucy and Juvia is.

.

.

.

Juvia Lockser.

"Right, sir." I said. As much as I don't want to go there, I can't... I can't disobey him, he's still my teacher. My personal issue is not included in this one.

I carried the 7 books into my hands and walked out of my classroom to proceed to the floor down this one. Their classroom is just near so this would be fast. I passed by some students who turned their heads around when I looked at them. I'm such a head turner.

Class 2-B

I

t was in the sign of the door of a classroom. I mustered up all of my courage as I opened the door. There are no teachers at the moment, just some students who are noisy and playing with their other classmates. Wow, reminds me of my second year.