Chapter 1: That girl

I've been wanting to publish this story for awhile now. ♥ I've been waiting for 3 months for this story, it was still summer at that time. (❁´▽'❁) Enjoy the prologue and the chapter 1!

I wanted Juvia to have a different character in this story. This is what I get for watching suspense animes this summer. *---*

This is all my original idea and I've been planning this for 3 months now.

Gray's POV

~•4 years ago•~

"So Gray, where should Lucy and I go on our first date?" Natsu Dragneel, my best friend, asked. He's such a dolt. He asked Lucy Heartfilia, someone who is a year below us, out a week ago and he didn't plan for their first date?

"I don't know about you. Maybe at the cemetery. Yeah, that'll do." I casually said.

"Idiot."

"Right back at you."

"I love you."

"Ew, get out."

"NYAHAHA!" Natsu bursts out laughing. "Pfft! I thought you were going to say, right back at you, again! Damn."

"Well, I think fast." I smirked with confidence. "Not my fault that you're dense and all, and have a small brain."

"Hey!"

I chuckled and shook my head as we both continued on walking. But man, who ever thought that he would get a girlfriend before me? With his childish acts?

There are a lot of girls who like me but they don't interest me at all, too clingy.

"Hey, did you hear?"

"Yeah, apparently she beat someone up again."

"She's so cool!"

"If I were a boy, I would ask her out."

"But she'll never say yes to you."

Rumors, rumors. I don't even know who they're talking about. They're all just girls talk, just girls talk.

"Hey, Gray. I know what they're talking about. Want me to tell you?" Natsu suddenly said out of the blue, maling me face palm.

"Are you a girl?"

***

~•Lunch•~

"Natsu~! I've missed you!" Lucy approached Natsu with a smile on her face and gave him a quick peck on his cheek.

I wanna hurl.

"Lucyyyy, come on. Please skip a level so we can be in the same classes together." Natsu begged her as he held the two hands of his girlfriend. "Or, should I repeat another year?"

"Natsu, I'll break up with you if you'll do that." Lucy replied and pouted. "I don't want you to repeat another year just because of me."

"B-But..."

"No buts."

"Uhh..." I finally said, catching both of their attention. With a bored and nonchalant face, I said, "You two could've said if I'm not needed here."

"Nyahaha!" Natsu laughed and pats me on my back. "Sorry about that, buddy but Lucy was going to join us for lunch because her friend isn't around and was doing something else."

"And by something, she's teaching some guys a lesson. A lot of guys picks a fight with her." Lucy said and laughed a little. "Oh, I think you'll be suited for her, Gray-sempai."