Chapter 3: Blackmailed

Gray's POV

The next day was pretty much the worst day of my entire life again. You know what happened to me?

Well...

~•Earlier•~

"Gray, please beat her up. We can't handle her brute strength anymore." 2 of my batchmates approached me about their complaint with Juvia Lockser.

I sighed and asked, "You shouldn't have picked a fight with her if you know you can't handle it and besides, why me?"

One of them frowned. "Her tongue is so sharp like a knife and it kinda insulted us so we tried to beat her up but we couldn't."

The other one said, "We saw you with her yesterday at the cafeteria and it looked like you could handle her. Please, Gray. Help us save our pride."

I furrowed my eyebrows at the two of them pleading in front of me. "Just so you know, I don't want anything to do with that woman ever again—"

"PLEASE GRAY!"

"We would treat you snow cones for 3 months if you do."

"Okay, where is she?"

***

"Huh?" Ugh, I didn't want to see her face but... Snow cones are important too. She folded her arms in front of the three of us and asked, "What are you saying? They're the ones who first insulted me that I'm not a girl and I am a gorilla and they even picked a fight with me so I just taught them their lesson."

I glared at the two guys behind me who just avoided my gaze. Ugh, seriously. Aish. These two are so...

"Ah, is that so? Well, this is a big misunderstanding then. We should go now. Good bye." I simply said and turned around but the two guys behind me didn't let me turn.

"Please Gray!"

"At least knock her out for us!"

They both whispered in my ear. With no emotions, I said, "You're the ones who started this. Why should I be the one who'll finish this?"

"What? Mr. Pervert, are you going to fight me?" Juvia suddenly asked and gets into a fighting stance while smirking at my direction. "I hope you're a great fighter."

"Pervert?!" I irritatingly asked as I ruffled my hair in frustration because of her nicknames that doesn't make any sense.

"Then, Mr. Exhibitionist-kun."

I twitched my eyes at her and gripped on my fists. I arrogantly looked at her and said, "Well, well. Ms. Perverted Girl. It looks like you're fired up there."

She gritted on her teeth and got into her fighting stance. "Come on, fight me. You're not a scaredy cat, are you?"

"I can say the same thing about you." I replied coolly.

I'm not really serious when it comes to fighting girls but it's just that, this girl gets on my nerves all the time and to think that we just met each other yesterday. She's worse than Erza.

"Go Gray!"

"Our butts are riding on this one!"

... I could care less about your butts.

"Don't start crying for your mother if I beat you up, okay?" She smirked and in an instant, she suddenly disappeared from our eyes.

Panicking, I started looking around for her. Up, down, left, right... She's not there. She's not in the classroom and she's not behind the three of us. Man, this is troublesome.