Chapter 3

"JOE! Lizzie's here"

"Just coming Dad"

Joe smiled as he came running down the stairs. He was dressed in sweats and a tight fitting T-shirt, he looked perfect.

"Hey Liz, what do you wanna watch?" I smiled at the nick name he'd given me.

" I er... don't know," I stuttered. Why was I this nervous? He's only a boy Lizzie, calm down.

"How about the Hunger Games? Or Iron Man? Or Spiderman?"

"I really don't mind Joe," I said following him into the kitchen where he put some popcorn in the microwave.

"Come on choose one" he said leaning against the worktop.

"Okay fine, urm... Spiderman!"

Whilst we were waiting for the popcorn to pop, I asked him about Youtube. He launched straight into talking about Youtube and was gesturing energetically. It wasn't that I wasn't interested, I just lost myself listening to his voice and staring at him, daydreaming.

I was chewing my lip, a stupid habit, when I was brought back to the present.

"Lizzie?" Joe questioned.

"Sorry what?" I said blinking at him.

"I asked you a question"

"Sorry, I was thinking"

"What were you thinking about?"

You.

"Er... Stuff"

"Like what?" He said moving to stand in front of me.

You. And me. Together.

"Nothing much" I said chewing on my lip again.

"But something more interesting than Youtube huh?" He said grinning and stepping closer to me.

"Something like that" He was now only a few centimetres away. I could feel my heartbeat increase and my breathing became deeper.

"Lizzie! Your lip! It's bleeding"

"Oh I hadn't noticed" I said and licked my lip tasting the metallic, horrible taste of blood.

"Here, let me" he said, brushing his thumb along my lip. His touch was sensational, sending shivers down my spine.

"All gone," he said looking into my eyes.

The microwave pinged, signalling that the popcorn was ready.

"Come on let's go watch SPIDER-MAN!" Joe said, practically shouting. I laughed following him into the lounge where I plonked myself down on the sofa next to him.

A/N
THANK YOU! if you're reading and if you think it's halfway decent please vote/share/whatever.
Comment any improvements, love you <3