The Girl Next Door [A Joe Sugg Fanfiction]

[Revisited AN: I promise it gets better as it goes on, you'll have to bear with the first few chapters. Excuse me whilst I go cringe in a corner]

Today was the day my life would change. I took one final glance around my room before whispering goodbye.

"Are you ready to go pet?" I heard my dad ask from the doorway.

With a nod, I turned on my heal and walked out of my room. Today was moving day. We'd packed our house into a lorry and we were moving to Wiltshire in Bath. I didn't want to leave, I had a life here with all my friends and I'll miss being reminded of my childhood. It's a long drive to visit so I doubt I will be coming back soon.

With one last look at the house I climbed into the car next to my younger brother. It was going to be a long journey ahead. Mum had warned us about complaining and said we had to support Dad's new job.

As we pulled out of the drive way, a tear rolled down my cheek, I had always hated change and moving on. Taking a deep breath, I wiped my eyes and prepared myself for the journey.

•••

The sun was just starting to set as we got to the new house.

The house was perfect, Mum and Dad had made the right choice. The door was painted a light blue and the white paint on the windows was beginning to peel. The roof was thatched and matched the overall appearance of the house. A garden out front displayed colourful flowers just beginning to blossom. Trees and greenery surrounded the area and the nearest neighbours were just a short walk down the road. It was perfect.

The removal men had already unloaded all of our boxes and furniture into the living room of the house. As I was the oldest, I got to chose my room. I chose the room with a window that looked out across the back garden and into the fields beyond. It was beautiful.

•••

The next day, pretty much everything was in the correct rooms and nearly all of it was sorted. My room was organised and I loved it. Mum and Dad had gone to the shops to fill up the empty fridge. The doorbell rang. As Alex was playing on the xbox in his room, I raced to the door and pulled it open.

"Hello?" I said. I was greeted by the sight of a boy, a gorgeous boy at that. His hair was perfectly styled and a t-shirt that clung to his body hinting at possible muscles.

"Oh hey, we're your neighbours from down the road," the boy said gesturing to him and a pretty girl standing next to him. "We saw the removal lorry outside yesterday"

"Yeh, Dad wanted us to ask if you needed anything," the girl said smiling.

"Aw thank you," I said, "I'll ask my parents when they get back. You can come in if you want, I'm Lizzie"

"I'm Joe," the boy said, removing his sun glasses.

"And I'm Zoe," said the girl, pushing hers up to her forehead.

"Wait as in Joe and Zoe Sugg?" I asked slightly shocked.

"Yes that's us," they both grinned.

"Sorry I didn't realise! I watch you videos sometimes," I said looking down at my feet.

"That's cool! Don't be embarrassed," Zoe exclaimed as I let her into our house.

"Sorry about the mess, we haven't quite finished sorting out all the boxes and stuff," I said.

"That's okay," Joe said smiling, "you probably weren't expecting visitors"

"True," I laughed as he brushed past me. "Can I get you a drink or anything?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"No thank you, we can't stay for long. We going to visit Alfie in Brighton," Zoe said.

"Alfie as in Pointlessblog Alfie?" I questioned

"Yeh," Zoe said, laughing at my enthusiasm.

"That's so cool!" I exclaimed. I was about to say something else but Alex walked into the kitchen and froze.

"Lizzie, you didn't tell me we had visitors!" He said surprised.

"Guys, this is my brother Alex," I said introducing him

"and this is Joe and Zoe" I said gesturing to them.

"I know who they are Lizzie, I don't live under a rock. It's ThatcherJoe and Zoella" he said. I could hear Joe chuckling from where he was leaning with his back against the counter.

"It was nice meeting you guys, but I have to get back to my game,"Alex said as he picked his glass up from the counter.

"Alex..." I started to say before I was interrupted by the door opening.

"We're back, did you miss us?" I heard mum calling from the front door. She froze as she turned around and spotted Joe and Zoe in the kitchen.

"Lizzie? Why are there two strangers in our house?" She said, her voice growing angry. I looked at Joe and Zoe and mouthed sorry, before I turned to explain to my mother. This may take a while I thought.

A/N

This is the first time I've written anything, so let me know what I can do to make it better. Thank you :)