Chapter 2

After we had explained what exactly YouTube was to my mother, exchanged numbers and had a cup of tea; the Suggs had to leave to meet Alfie.

"See you soon Lizzie!" Zoe chirped as she walked out of the door dragging Joe with her.

"Yeh see you," Joe said with his beautiful deep voice, "oh and thanks for the tea," he said winking at me.

"You're welcome," I managed to say, waving goodbye as Zoe pulled Joe down the road complaining that they were going to be late if he didn't move his butt faster. I laughed, shutting the door with a smile on my face.

Running upstairs, I pulled out my laptop and sprawled on my bed settling down to watch Troye's latest video. Troye was one off my favourite YouTubers and I adored him so much.

•••

'Hey Lizzie, Zoe and Alfie are doing my head in. Wanna come over for a movie tomorrow? Joe x'

I squealed, Joe wants to hang out with me!

'Yeh sure, Lizzie x' I text back

'Great! See you tomorrow x'

•••

I woke up at around six o'clock, which is way too early and practically unheard of for me. I was so excited to be hanging out with Joe. I had watched all of his videos last night, after watching Troye's. He was perfect in every single way, his charm, his humour, his personality and of course, his looks. I couldn't believe that he wanted to hang around me, a plain, boring nobody.

I had tried not to think about Joe all morning but it was difficult. I was helping mum with lunch when I got a text.

'Hey, you wanna come over now? J x'

'Sure, I'm just having lunch, I'll be over soon x'

I was beginning to get nervous. What if he thought I was weird? What if he hated me? What if..

"Earth to Lizzie, are you eating anymore?" Mum questioned me. I blinked, I hadn't realised I'd been staring into space.

I looked down at my plate, "no thanks, I'm not very hungry." My stomach felt like it was full of butterflies and I was beginning to feel a little sick.

Relax Lizzie, it's only a movie, I told myself as I slipped my vans on. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I walked the short distance between our houses.

I walked up the step and reached my, now sweaty, hand up and rang the bell.

The door opened and a man stood in the doorway. I smiled nervously at him.

"You must be Lizzie, I'm Mr Sugg. Come in"

A/N
I'm not sure anyone's actually reading but THANK YOU SO MUCH if you are! <3
Comment any improvements so I can make my story even better :)