The Tears Of Blood

Łūčý

By the time that boy beside me stopped poking my head, class was over and I had finaly changed back. Everyone was going home when I realised something.

"Koro-Sensei?" I asked.

"Yes Lucy?" He answered

"Um.... Well... were do Mira and I live?" I asked slightly embarrassed.

"Well let me check" he said and flew out the window. After a few seconds he came back.

"You seem to live at 269 Redmount AVE. Mira is your cousin who is staying with you so she can go to E class" he says.

I bow and go outside to tell Mira. When I get outside I was bombarded with questions like;

"How did you do that?!"

"Is it magic?"

"Can you teach me to do It?"

I was getting flustered and trying to find a way to get out when I heard something or someone familiar.

"Come on guys leave her alone. I'm sure she is still trying to get used to us with out you questioning her every five minutes" It turns out it was the boy who kept bugging me.

Everyone groans and go's back to whatever they were doing before.

"Thank you for helping me" I say with a bow.

"No problem" he says back. "If you want I can walk you home in case anyone else tries to bug you"

I pause and think for a moment before answering. "Sure! Let me just text Mira that I'm going home"
______________________________________
                           Mirajane

Mira I'm walking
home w/karma

We live on
269 Redmount AVE

You are cousin who
is staying with me
so you can go to
E class

Karma? The boy
Who was bugging
You?

Yeah. He's
Actualy nice

Ooooooh
So you like him?

You are now
Shipped w/him
And you can't stop
Me!!

Your ship name will
Be KarLu 😁
______________________________________

I sigh and start walking. Even in I different world she is never going to change. We walked along a busy street with lots of food trucks and little stalls. To my surprise a few fellow classmates were there to ask me more questions but Karma have them a glair.

"Were do you live anyways?" Karma asks.

"Oh, I live at 269 Redmount AVE" I say.

"That's actually pretty close to were I live" he says.

We walk and talk about random things and how to kill our teacher until we reach my house. I thank him and go inside were I see Mira already there.

"So you and Karma" she says. I blush with embarrassment and wave my hands around.

"No! No! We're just friends! Besides I only met him today. That's not enough to like someone" I argue.