Chapter 4

After Mr Styles walked out of the classroom going god knows where, Mitch walked in a couple of minutes after.

"Yo Droit!" He shouts from the front of the class. "Come on lets go, we need to talk." He nods his head towards the door before walking out.

From the corner of my eye I see Tasha look back at me with questioning eyes. I shrug. Getting up and following him out with the class looking silently at the obvious interaction.

"What do you want?" I sigh leaning on the wall sideways beside him.

"So remember our agreement?" He asks smugly.

I sigh, about to tell him I wasn't being serious and was just using him, however he stops me.

"I want your room." He states.

I freeze confused, "What are you talking about?"

"I want your room Droit. Or shall I start calling you Miller? I mean it depends if you and your mum take my fathers name. Well actually scratch that I know your mum has to take it, you both don't have the same surname anyway. But its completely up to you if you want to take it. I think you should though it sounds pretty good with your fine a-" he speaks while turning side ways to face me, before I cut him off.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I glare at him. "Our parents are not getting married you freak. They don't even know eachother." I state.

"Oh Miss Droit I forgot how naive you can be sometimes. If you haven't noticed recently, which obviously you haven't. Your mum and my dad have been dating for a very long while now." My eyebrows shoot up in shock. "This morning I found an engagement ring on the kitchen counter. He's obviously going to ask her. I totally forgot about to ask you this morning but honestly this is going to be fucking gre-"

"Are you kidding me?!" I suddenly screech out.

Thinking back to when my mother was speaking to me about seeing this guy, which then resulted in me pulling my phone out pretending to listen as I really wasn't interested in what happened in a 40 year old women's life. I highly regret not listening now.

"Nope, so I suggest you start cleaning out. I want to start painting and decorating ASAP."

I suddenly turn my back to him storming down the hallway.

"Where are you going?!" He shouts to me.

"To talk to my mother!" I shout back without turning around.

______

Harry's POV

"Ms Roberts please, Understand what I'm trying to say here. She wrecked my goddamn car!" I shout in frustration. I've been in here for a short while as she still refuses to kick Nikita off the course or school even.

"Regardless of how illegal it is I cannot have her kicked out of my school. Think about how that will look on her files in the future." Ms Roberts fired back. She sits up straight folding her hands together on her desk in front of her.

"Are you kidding me!? That is her own fault, she's performed an illegal act! You can't just let this slide! I can call the police if I want to!" I shout.

At this she quickly jumps out of her chair. "No!" She shouts. "Please Harry, I've worked so hard for this child just let this be. I will pay for the damage just don't get the authorities involved"

"What are you talking about?" I knit my brows in confusion.

Her mouth opens before the door behind me is slammed open and a familiar voice is echoed in my ear.