~

When I woke up from my fitful slumber, I smelled something heavenly. My eyes immediately snapped open, only to be greeted with bright orange. My eyes adjusted quickly, and Tobi was the only thing I could see. His cloak was bulky and his arms were full of different packages and boxes.

"I didn't want you to cry, so I went out and bought all of the candy I could carry! Kakuzu sure is gonna be mad, though. Do you forgive me?" Tobi suddenly spoke. My eyes widened in shock, then glassed over with tears of happiness.

"I love you so much Tobi!" I wailed as I grabbed the box he was holding under my nose and hugged it to my body, crying into the food as I ate it. Tobi was absolutely mortified.

"No (Y/n) don't cry! What's wrong now?!?" Tobi yelled, waving his arms around frantically. I laughed lightly, which turned into a sob.

"I was being so mean because of my period, and you're being so nice to me!" I wailed as I hugged Tobi's waist, smashing the box of food in the process. Tobi stiffened and pet my head awkwardly, as if he didn't know what was going on at all.

"Oh, uh, it's okay (Y/n), I think. Is there anything else you want?" Tobi asked hesitantly. I dried my tears and pulled back from him, now eating again with a blank face, all traces of sadness gone.

"Some hot tea." I demanded lightly. Tobi nodded quickly and turned around toward the door.

"I will go and make it right now!" Tobi yelled, and little did I know, that Tobi had actuall gone to Deidara to ask some questions first.

~

"Deidara! Deidara quick, I need your help with something!" Tobi yelled as he stormed into Deidara's room unannounced. Deidara jumped in shock, that quickly tuned into irritation as he glared at Tobi.

"What do you want?" Deidara growled as he looked up from the desk he was sitting at. Tobi fiddled with his fingers before lifting them and scratching the side of his head curiously.

"What is a 'period'?" Tobi asked, completely confused by the concept. He simply though it was a punctuation used to indicate the end of a sentence. Why would that make (Y/n) so upset?

"Oh, so that's why (Y/n)'s been rampaging about, hm? It just means she's gonna be bleeding for a week. Now leave me the hell alone, yeah!" Deidara explained, then quickly stood up and slammed the door in Tobi's face. Behind his mask, Tobi blinked like an owl. Bleeding? For a whole week?!? Tobi went into panic mode as he dashed to the kitchen and boiled some tea, before racing back to their room.

~

As the door opened, I smiled at Tobi, who handed me a piping hot glass of tea. The warmth from the contact sent shivers up my spine. I held the cup close to my body, praying for more warmth from it. Tobi seemed nervous though, fidgety and panicked. I raised a brow his way, which he saw because he was facing me.

"(Y/n), you won't die, will you?" Tobi suddenly asked, a strong essence of worry lingering with his words. I simply raised my brow higher in confusion.

"No, why would I die?" I inquired as I watched the masked man curiously. Tobi slowly approached the bed and sat down at the end. He was being calm and it was totally freaking me out, so I knew it was serious. I set my tea down on the side table and reached out to grab Tobi's hands.

"Because Deidara told me that a 'period' means that you bleed for a whole week! I don't want you to die (Y/n)! I love you too much!" Tobi wailed as he very carefully hugged me, wrapping his arms around my midsection and his face in my rib cage. I sighed blissfully at the warmth.

"No Tobi, it's blood that my body doesn't need, because I don't have a baby inside of me. The blood I'm loosing is the blood a baby would use, if there was one." I explained as simply as I could, even though it wasn't completely correct, I didn't feel like explaining any further.

"Oh, so you're okay then?" Tobi asked hopefully as he straightened himself up. I smiled lightly and pet his dark locks.

"Yes, other than the fact that I'm hungry, hot and cold at the same time, feeling like I'm being stabbed, nauseous, cramping, and being a hormonal mess." I explained as I huffed irritatedly. Tobi lowered his head lightly.

"Oh. I don't know how to fix most of that for you (Y/n). I'm sorry." Tobi explained shamefully. I smiled once more.

"Just come lay down and hold me, Tobi." I demanded lightly as I laid back onto our bed myself, burying myself deep within the blankets.

"I can do that!" Tobi cheered, instantly becoming happier. Tobi shed himself of his cloak and shoes before leaping into the blankets beside me, pulling my body on top of his as he laid his back flat against the mattress.

"Thank you." I sighed in relief as I felt the pain in my ovaries die down to a dull ache. Tobi looped both of his arms around my back and nuzzled his 'face' against mine.

"I will cuddle you all day, because I love you!" Tobi exclaimed, though it wasn't as loud as he usually was. Tears gathered into my eyes once more, causing me to sniffle lightly. This guy was definitely goofy, oblivious, and kind of stupid, but he made up for that with this caring, affectionate, loving side.

"I love you too, Tobi." I croaked lightly, kissing his cheek, well, ear-ish part of his mask where a tear had just fallen to.

"Don't cry, (Y/n)!"