Weston koury and Keziah

Ding! I picked my phone up and looked at it. Omg! Weston Koury just texted me! I've had a crush on him since 5th grade but I didn't think he knew I existed.
Wes10: hey keziah
Keziah%: hey Weston
Wes10:I know this is weird but, would you like to go to the fair with me tonight?
Keziah%: sure!
Wes10: great! Pick you up at 6?
Keziah%: sounds good. See you then

I squealed. "Omg I have to find something to wear!" I rushed to my room and looked through my closet. This is what i picked

As soon as was done getting ready the doorbell rang

As soon as was done getting ready the doorbell rang. "Eeekk!" I squealed. I ran downstairs, tripping in the process. I opened the door and looked at Weston. Dang he's cute. "Wow. You look. Wow" he stuttered. He pulled his hands from behind his back and gave me a sunflower. I smiled.

    When we got to the fair we went straight to the rides, talking in each line about different things. "You're gonna love what happens at midnight." "What happens?" "You'll see." I smiled.

      It was almost midnight and he insisted we went on the Farris wheel. Ferris wheels are my favorite. They're so Romantic. When we got to the top, the wheel came to a rigid stop. "What just happened?" I asked panicky. "I think we're stuck up here." I started to panic and my anxiety kicked in. "Hey, hey, hey, calm down. Look it's almost midnight." He said showing time the time. 11:58a.m. A couple minutes later squeals filled my ears and fireworks lit up the sky. I smiled and laughed. We looked at each other. He started to lean in, as did I. When our lips touched, there were fireworks . In the sky and in our kiss. We pulled apart and I put put my head on his shoulder. The rest of the night was history.