Brandon rowland

I woke up to the sound of my beeping alarm clock. I snoozed it and realized what day it was. It was my birthday! I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs expecting to see my family ready to wish me a happy birthday. There was no one. I got a note from my parents that was on my fridge.

VANESSA! READ THIS!
Your lunch is in the fridge and I hope you have a good day at school, there's 20$ on the counter if you want to go somewhere after school
                              Mom and dad

Wow. No one remembered my birthday. Maybe my friends at school will. I walked to school hoping for a good day.
Once I got to school, my best friend, Mya came and said hey, then we went on with our day, without getting birthday wishes.
After school, my boyfriend, Brandon texted me wanting to hang out at the mall. I got excited because I knew he had remembered my birthday. I walked into the mall and quickly spotted Brandon. We ran over to each other and hugged.i stared at him, waiting for a happy birthday. But nothing came. "C'mon babe, lets get some food" I nodded and we walked to the food court. After a while he told me he had to go and then he left. I sat down on a bench and started to cry. Why can't anyone remember my birthday! I stayed by myself at the mall for a couple more hours. As I was leaving, I got another text from Brandon, telling me to go to his house.
Once I got to his house there was a big trail of rose petals and a note.
Follow the trail my love
Love,
Brandon

I smiled and followed the trail, leading me outside to a big screen with my favorite movie playing, minions. I looked to my right and saw a big blanket filled with pillows. Just then I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist."happy birthday baby" Brandon whispered. I turned around and hugged him. "Brandon! I thought you forgot!" I exclaimed. He smiled and took my hand. As we sat down on the blankets, I noticed there was my favorite food, pizza. "Brandon you didn't have to do this all." "I know but I wanted to, you deserve it." I smiled and we looked at each other. I felt myself slowly drifting towards him as he was doing the same. Finally our lips touched, sending sparks everywhere, I had butterflies in my stomach. I could feel him gently lay me down on my back. His warm hands slipped into my shirt as he caressed my skin. I tug on his shirt, him immediately responding by taking it off. He started to kiss me more. *slam* "Hey Brandon I was wondering........ Woah! What's going on here." I heard hunter say. Brandon jumped off of me and walked over to hunter. There were words but I couldn't hear them fully. "You guys just keep doing what you were doing, act like that never happened." Hunter said. I laughed, then Brandon came back as we cuddled while watching movies.

A/N hey did you all like this? Thankyou Vanessa for requesting! @vanessa_amanyi