Chapter Five: Found?

That voice. It belonged to that Sehun guy from before. He was tall, a lot taller than Minseok.

But, just like him, he was very handsome. Dark raven hair that was just above his dark eyes and very prominent lips that looked so soft.

You were at loss for words. Your eyes were wide and your mouth was agape. Just as you were about to dart away from both of them in the opposite direction, another one of them appeared.

He wasn't very tall but, he most definitely looked tall compared to you. He held a smirk as you backed away from him with such an angry look.

"So glad we finally found you. All that trouble from such a small thing! My you must be something." Sehun praises, stroking your cheek only for you to try and bite him.

"Don't touch me." You snap, crossing your arms over your chest.

The three men looked at each other with a puzzling look before glancing back at you.

You felt so stupid at the moment. All you had to do was stay inside just as Minseok said. Just stay inside.

Oh how silly of you!

"Hmph, Chanyeol's a lucky guy."

"What?" You asked; snapping out of your thoughts and glancing at the blonde haired one.

"You'll see." He winked at you and smiled a little. Regardless it was flawless you wanted nothing more than to slap it right off his pretty face.

"Time to go home, Y/N."

Where is home anymore?

A/N: WOW OMG. I have not updated since September and I really do apologize. I love you all and thank you for staying with me and all my books. I hope you still enjoy than (:. Pleas vote/ comment for an update. I love you!